Official stud n duds KC

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate that they let their foot off the gas when they know they are going to win

DaveRoller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers just threw 5 TDs without his #1 receiver entering the season, a hobbled starting RB, a backup RT, and no #3 (now #2) WR.

All I can say is wow. Just wow.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniels dominate and Clay was absolutely everywhere. Raji a stud once again.

Palmer stud for one play alone in the first quarter stopping Charles on a screen.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Studs:
A-Rod
Cobb
JJ
Interior o-line (was there any pressure up the middle? maybe once?)
Shields
Mike Daniels (my mvp outside Rodgers)
Clay Matthews - He really is the anchor on the Defense...he just makes a huge difference. And the sack was nice towards the end.

Duds:
4th quater defense
refs in the second half
Jamaal Charles - So you lose the game last week for your team...score 1 TD this week and do the Rodgers Discount Double check??? Discount Double Check yourself Jamaal...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Duds - The season ticket holders in row one of the end zone who sold their tickets to Chiefs fans.
I'd go for the person wearing a bears jersey before those fans. They could of been friends or family from the area visiting. Wearing a bears jersey is stupid in any situation, minus Jay cutler playing against the packers, that's usually a stud for an interception.

Stud Janis for that tackle on special teams, we needed those more often. Disappointed he didn't get a TD.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Duds - The season ticket holders in row one of the end zone who sold their tickets to Chiefs fans.

Yeah what is that?! Hated seeing that Lambeau Leap into chiefs fans

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: A-rod, Receivers, O'line, Sacks, Chiefs fans with end zone tickets

Duds: Penaltys, Bad ref calls, big plays, goal line stands, 60 minutes of football

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud was also on using the time outs when unecessary. That 4th down at the end was short and they couldny challenge anymore. Packers are always known for being smart game managers. This year they seem to use timeouts on dumb scenarios.

Dud was also the lame calls on those great hits the Packers D laid on them and were flagged.

Studs: overall great play by everyone, great front D, open field tackling and red zone offense.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Dud was also on using the time outs when unecessary. That 4th down at the end was short and they couldny challenge anymore. Packers are always known for being smart game managers. This year they seem to use timeouts on dumb scenarios.

Dud was also the lame calls on those great hits the Packers D laid on them and were flagged.

Studs: overall great play by everyone, great front D, open field tackling and red zone offense.
Whoops you were right about those 2 good points, time outs were blown, very unPackeristic, and the refs seem to want the Chiefs to flag there way down field, what a bad 1st down spot even Andy Reid knew they got away with that one...

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Daniels dominate and Clay was absolutely everywhere. Raji a stud once again.

Palmer stud for one play alone in the first quarter stopping Charles on a screen.
Palmer likely saved a TD. Studs, ARod and Daniels. Dud - inability to finish and allow a team w no secondary to speak of stay in the game. It may be a lack of depth on D. The starters are getting it done, but there aren't enough reliable second team players. Hell even a stud like CMIII is going to get gassed when he and a few others have to carry so much of the load. The O is going to have to put up 35 plus points every week. Just my opinion you understand. Just sayin'......

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers just threw 5 TDs without his #1 receiver entering the season, a hobbled starting RB, a backup RT, and no #3 (now #2) WR.

All I can say is wow. Just wow.

I think we take this guy for granted sometimes. It's hard to wrap your head around just how good he really is.

What we're witnessing now may never happen again in our lifetimes. Or at all.

Let's just appreciate it while we have him. Go Pack Go!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Palmer likely saved a TD. Studs, ARod and Daniels. Dud - inability to finish and allow a team w no secondary to speak of stay in the game. It may be a lack of depth on D. The starters are getting it done, but there aren't enough reliable second team players. Hell even a stud like CMIII is going to get gassed when he and a few others have to carry so much of the load. The O is going to have to put up 35 plus points every week. Just my opinion you understand. Just sayin'......

The defense hasn't given up 35 point yet.

Let's also not forget already how the defense stepped up late in weeks 1 and 2.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder if Julius Peppers still plays for our team? The guy hasn't made a play since week 1.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Studs: Rodgers of course. Cobb, and once again James Jones knows what to do when the defense jumps offsides.

Duds, Chief's play calling. An example, GB just scored with under 2 minutes left in the first half and kicks off. Your response in the two minute drill is to RUN two plays in a row and get basically nothing? Then on third down , THEN you try to throw it? Well at least Alex Smith seemed to realize hey I have wide receivers this game.

Members online

Latest posts