OFFICIAL PACKERS Thanksgiving day game

Southpaw7391

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will agree with all of you, what Suh did was pure Bull Sh** Totally UN called for....

But I'm not going to tell you that the Packers didn't get away with a lot of cheap shots on their own ...
Before all of your heads explode, look at the game again...

KVB (Vandenbosch) had his eye poked by your O line men, not once but twice, this doesn't happen without "Hands to the face" no flags thrown.. We got called for it, conveinintly after a stop on a 3rd and 7

Avril was chopped blocked resulting in him getting injured.... NO CALL .......We got called for it, but when we did, the top guy must have been invisible, cause no one was there....

How about the phantom pass interference call in the end zone....You know damn well there was no PI

A poster posted a few up from here, he didn't want a Lions fan to get on here and say the refs cost us the game...

Dude for you to post that, you know damn good and well there were some VERY questionable calls !!!!!!

Just don't break your arms patting yourself on your backs, your Packers offense was very crappy looking today, they really didn't do anything special.... The Lions gave you a short field to work with 3 times.... The refs kept you on the field moving you closer to the goal line...

You need to congratulate
that defense they played better then your offense !!!!!!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I will admit publicly I was wrong and had picked the Lions in a squeaker. I did not expect the officials to have so much screen time. There were bogus calls both ways and a lot of missed calls. The Packer backup LBers played fairly well I thought. Looks like Stafford never really tried to go deep either. Everything short crossing routes. Glad to see MM remembered he had the screen in the playbook. I haven't heard the status of injuries yet.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will agree with all of you, what Suh did was pure Bull Sh** Totally UN called for....

But I'm not going to tell you that the Packers didn't get away with a lot of cheap shots on their own ...

KVB (Vandenbosch) had his eye poked by your O line men, not once but twice, this doesn't happen without "Hands to the face" no flags thrown.. We got called for it, conveinintly after a stop on a 3rd and 7

Avril was chopped blocked resulting in him getting injured.... NO CALL .......We got called for it, but when we did, the top guy must have been invisible, cause no one was there....

How about the phantom pass interference call in the end zone....You know damn well there was no PI

A poster posted a few up from here, he didn't want a Lions fan to get on here and say the refs cost us the game...

Dude for you to post that, you know damn good and well there were some VERY questionable calls !!!!!!

Just don't break your arms patting yourself on your backs, your Packers offense was very crappy looking today, they really didn't do anything special.... The Lions gave you a short field to work with 3 times.... The refs kept you on the field moving you closer to the goal line...

You need to congratulate
Hey. Isn't it just aggressive football?
What's wrong?
Don't you like it when the Packers play aggressively?
That's what your Lions do. Right?
It's not dirty.
Oh no sir. Not ever. It's aggressive.
That's what you and the Lions fans did in our faces and now I'm throwing it right back.
How does that feel? Huh?

Nice try to rationalize what Dam-A-Lama-Ding-**** Sue did by trying to pin it on Packers who didn't do anything worse than shoving a head into the ground and then stomping on him in a tender spot with hard rubber cleats!
Lame attempt over all.
Next!

And one more thing.
Packers won.
They are the winners and the Lions are the losers.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You need to congratulate

BLUF (bottom line up front): Packers at 11 and 0... next!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
EVERY game there are bad calls on either side....

You point out how the refs didnt call some eye pooking, what about this?

:)38) 8-T.Masthay punts 47 yards to DET 16, Center-61-B.Goode. 11-S.Logan to DET 14 for -2 yards (24-J.Bush). PENALTY on GB-22-P.Lee, Disqualification, 15 yards, enforced at DET 14.

Whistle is blown, play is over..#32 is still holding onto Lee and pulling him..Lee trying to get away and #32 smacks Lee in head, Lee smacks back and gets ejected..

Why not mention that?

And also, Sitton lost his helmet why? Yeah Suh blew it off with hands to the face..Not called, but Bosch got called for same thing on EXACT same play....Why are two D-L putting hands to the face on same exact play?

When needed the Lions couldnt pass it properly, couldnt stop our passing..That is why they lost

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh is a punk and so is Schwartz.......congrats HC of Detroit.you are now my most hated coach.

Congrats to Jones.......everytime the ball is thrown to you, I think you are gonna fumble or drop it. I'll give you a drumstick anytime......Hey how about Saine.he did great in place of Starks

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

You need to congratulate

Lucky our players kept dropping balls..Could have been a real blow out

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
EVERY game there are bad calls on either side....

You point out how the refs didnt call some eye pooking, what about this?

Whistle is blown, play is over..#32 is still holding onto Lee and pulling him..Lee trying to get away and #32 smacks Lee in head, Lee smacks back and gets ejected..

Why not mention that?

And also, Sitton lost his helmet why? Yeah Suh blew it off with hands to the face..Not called, but Bosch got called for same thing..

When needed the Lions couldnt pass it properly, couldnt stop our passing..That is why they lost
I was wondering about that too.
The wrong player gets penalized/ejected for that.
I mean, Lee is mobbed and being held. And the two Lions players are the victims?

Well, the Packers victory against the dirty team makes those penalties that much less painful though I'm having a very hard time getting over what Sue did.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering about that too.
The wrong player gets penalized/ejected for that.
I mean, Lee is mobbed and being held. And the two Lions players are the victims?

Well, the Packers victory against the dirty team makes those penalties that much less painful though I'm having a very hard time getting over what Sue did.

You missed my edit...Bosch did same thing and got called...Two D-L hands to face on same play...Why?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

You need to congratulate

That defense didn't play better than our offense.

Refs didn't cost you guys the game, Stafford 3 Interceptions, and when it came down to the defense out playing our offense, they gave up HUGE plays, specifically the 65 yard TD to James Jones, and all those side line grabs from Rodgers.

Lions defense gave up 20+ points, especially in crunch time when they had a chance for a come back.

The Packer offense was crappy in the first half, they were a killing machine in the second half, your defense is extremely overrated, that's how many games now they've gave up 20+ points?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hey the Packers won, heck yeah 11 - 0 something that is awesome for the McCarthy's Packers. I don't think there is enough bleach in the world to clean the filth called Suh.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very proud of the Pack right now! I had a long and happy day and I'm pretty much falling asleep trying to write this, but I just couldn't go to sleep with0ut coming on here to give some love to the Pack! :) 11-0 and The Lions Sleep tonight. It wasn't perfect all over, but they got the job done. At the end of the day, we are outscoring our opponents. I'm going to say some words about Suh, just to vent. What he did today was inexcusable. There is no place for that in this league. He should now be in the hands of the NFL, let them decide his fate. That play alone negates any argument the Lions or their fans can make about the Lions (or one particular Lion) being dirty players. He makes the Lions look bad. The Packers have a right to be angry, but the people who Suh actually damaged the most are his own team and fans. They are the ones who suffer from his absence on the field. I'm not saying the Packers still wouldn't of won with Suh on the field, but you can't tell me the genius didn't make the Packers jobs a hell of a lot easier. Enough about Suh, he's the Lions and NFLs problem now. Back to the Pack. 11-0, beating the Lions. Us Packers fans have a lot to be thankful for. We are blessed to have this team. They may not play perfectly every time, but to me, they outshine the sun. I can fall asleep tonight (very soon) content and purring. I don't have to dream of a dream team, my team is living the dream. They are the dream. For the love of the Pack, .... :sleep:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most satisfying win since XLV!

Added to Thanksgiving being my favorite holiday, couldn't have hoped for any better of day!

:)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This felt like the biggest game of the season so far.

Watch out!
Here come the Packers to take New York.

JustaRoofer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Die hard Lions fan here,

First I want to say that I am ASHAMED of the Stupid, Ugly, Dirty play of that moronic DT ( not gonna even type his name ). Gb played a good game and won with class, something I think future lions teams should aspire to.
Congrats and good luck in the playoffs.

Disgusted in Detroit

Staff online

Members online