OFFICIAL PACKERS Thanksgiving day game

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow... that was an amazing throwing by rodgers...... can't believe his receiver did not make that play...

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
This is fuking terrible. What is with our offense today. Some really stupid play calls and drops

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
adjustments adjustments adjustments....what kind of adjustments are we gonna see this 2nd half. Packers should have 3 ints......but they don't and the score could be bigger, but it isn't. Still can't believe all the pressure Rodgers is getting and Stafford is not. Officials are calling everything.....Jennings did not "push" off

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, rodgers is facing a top 10 defense... while stafford is not.

So far with what rodgers has been given, i think he has done a pretty good job. Some of the throws he made should have been caught (the packers seriously need to stop dropping easy passes)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except for the interception and score, it's a boring game.
Neither team is getting close to the end zone on offense.
Also I am seeing dirty plays by the Lions contrary to those Lions fans who came here claiming that the Lions are not and that we would see them play a clean game.
Us Packers fans are right and the Lions fans are wrong.
C'mon! A chop block and then Noma-lom-a-ding-**** with hands to the face ripping off a Packers player's helmet.
And who has the most penalties?
Yup.
Fact not opinion that the Lions are nothing but a bunch of dirty, rotten, cheap shot players.
Thank god I'm pulling for the Packers and not a Lions fan!

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is feeling the pressure and is hurrying his throws. I'm very worried about Packers OL for the second half. Unless we do a better job against the Lion front 4 Packers are in trouble.

On the other hand, Clay Matthews is playing like beast.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else see that vampire playing for the Lions with the red eyes during the national anthem?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except for the interception and score, it's a boring game.
Neither team is getting close to the end zone on offense.
Also I am seeing dirty plays by the Lions contrary to those Lions fans who came here claiming that the Lions are not and that we would see them play a clean game.
Us Packers fans are right and the Lions fans are wrong.
C'mon! A chop block and then Noma-lom-a-ding-**** with hands to the face ripping off a Packers player's helmet.
And who has the most penalties?
Yup.
Fact not opinion that the Lions are nothing but a bunch of dirty, rotten, cheap shot players.
Thank god I'm a Packers and not a Lions fan!
a boring game?? are you kidding me? Dirty play? are you kidding us? game is gonna be good.hopefully Pack score on opening drive in 3rd quarter

Schwartz is a punk

DukeCityRadical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid and inexcusable. Suh might have just cost us our shot at winning this. And confirms his reputation. Ridiculous.

c33j44y

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing the Lions are doing better than us is getting all their players laid out .. Oh!

Might I add we don't see flags when their punk *** players are laying down on the ground? Meanwhile, you have the boy named Suh acting like it's a street fight.

Karma will never taste as good as Thanksgiving 2011.

Flpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People still say the Lions are not dirty? Our o has had a hard game, they are holding and chipping a lot, but the WR are still dropping some good balls.

I am very pleased to see, as an Appalachian State University graduate, that DJ Smith is playing well.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Too bad, I was semi hoping for a shutout but can't be too picky. The Packers pretty much dominated this game at times IMO despite the slug feast at times. Hey, it's a division rival in their biggest game in a long long time....can't be too picky. Hope the injuries are not too bad.

Lions still have A LOT of growing up to do.....

Staff online

Members online