Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Falcons - 1/15: WIN 48 - 21

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
I couldn't be more proud of the players, coaches and management. Their innate ability to overcome adversity is something I've never seen as a life long fan. It's truly a marvel.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
PACKERS make me purrrrrr!!!! I left to go get some food and it was tied 7-7, by the time I got back it was 42-14! Holy meowing Packers! I thought I'd died and gone to Packer heaven when I saw that score! Congrats Pack, this road has lead you to the NFC Championship game and quite possibly a dawning SB. I don't think I can love this team much more. They set a record for the most points scored in an away playoff game. I have a feeling the Bears and the Seahawks were watching that game with dread in their hearts. What an awesome game by everyone. Offense, defense, even special teams, some love.

I said something in chat earlier that I now believe to be prophetic. I thought it would be funny if the Packers blew the Falcons out as everyone was talking about how close a game we thought it was going to be and woe to our fraying nerves. Little did I know when I got back to my house and checked the score, my words were going to come back to haunt me in the most delightful way possible.

By the time I started to watch the game again the crowd was completely out of it. Make the the Falcons crowd, all I could hear were chants of "Go Pack Go"! So many Packer fans showed up at that game to represent! How proud they must of been to watch their team!

I loved watching the team celebrate on the sidelines! So happy, it made me even happier for them!

We all must now begin to seriously contemplate the SB and our very real chances of winning. I fear no other team, save the Packers themselves. This has been a season of destiny from the very beginning.

Glory be to The Pack. My cup runneth over!

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evolution of pain

right to left: denial, acceptance, grief, breakdown

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers and their fans! You have a very busy week ahead of you! Represent the NFC North proudly! ~Val

no doubt my friend, I'd say the best division in the NFL is simply the "black & blue" division, central division, NFC north, what ever you wanna call it...this is where football started it!!! Playoff teams come a plenty!!!

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man after the way that game started I was nervous. Thought we were in for a long night in the ATL...

I LOVE THE FIGHT IN THIS TEAM. I love that they are able to push mistakes out of their minds and overcome. I love Tramon ******* Williams and Aaron ******* Rodgers!!!

I love the Green Bay Packers!

Awesome performance. Let's keep this train rolling into either Seattle or Chicago and then on to Dallas.

PackerDan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round."

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Wow! What a game. I'm usually Mr. "Glass half full", but I'll admit I was worried about the Pack going into Atlanta. I shouldn't have lost faith. That was a resounding win. How some of these guys got snubbed for the pro-bowl is beyond me. Last night a lot of them played like pro-bowl guys.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I love about this upcoming game...is that the Falcon players are "upset" that they are not getting the media hype that the Packers are getting...like they have some chip on their shoulder...I FIND THAT LAUGHABLE! Who has a bigger chip on their shoulder other then us!!!??? You kidding me?! Falcons beat us (BARELY!) on a costly fumble and a penalty on special teams...you telling me that Rodgers and company doesn't have a freakin' chip on their shoulder?!?! ooooooh please! Rodgers of all people will bring his A-GAME and lit up that questionable defense...Rodgers will never give the Falcons an opportunity to feel they have a chance...I'm expecting a BIG if not GREAT game from Rodgers, coupled with a presence of a running attack, followed with a sprinkling of stinginess from our well coached and highly talented defense!!! LET'S GO GET'EM!!! GO PACK GO BABY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, just pointing out my post from earlier...I had the faith in the Pack and MAAANNNN did they come through...Lots of love to all of you fellow packer fans!!! how 'bout those packers!!!

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA, just pointing out my post from earlier...I had the faith in the Pack and MAAANNNN did they come through...Lots of love to all of you fellow packer fans!!! how 'bout those packers!!!
You rubbing it in?

Great Call!

What a GREAT day to be a Packer Fan!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers just got on the Philly news! Defensive coach McDermont got sacked! They also mentioned that the reason the Eagles are no longer in the playoffs is still alive and well. They then went into a highlight reel of the game last night with particular emphasis on Tramon's pick 6 as that mirrored the way the Eagles went all bye bye birdies! I love it!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers just got on the Philly news! Defensive coach McDermont got sacked! They also mentioned that the reason the Eagles are no longer in the playoffs is still alive and well. They then went into a highlight reel of the game last night with particular emphasis on Tramon's pick 6 as that mirrored the way the Eagles went all bye bye birdies! I love it!

pop those stitches, insert some sand, rub it in lol

Members online

Latest posts