Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Falcons - 1/15: WIN 48 - 21

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I almost feel more confidant for this game than I did for the eagles game, maybe because we dont have to worry about a guy like vick who can change the game in a blink of an eye. Dont get me wrong I know the falcons have just as much talent and are a more complete team, but I think being in a dome and knowing how we lost to Atlanta the last time, our team will play thier hearts out, and A-rod will show everyone why he should've made the pro-bowl over matty ice. I'm still nervous about the match-up, but thats the way i am with every game. GO PACK!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't very confident last week, but we squeezed by to get to this round. Now I'm getting my hopes up, and I don't want them to be all quashed tomorrow night. We all remember the 2002 playoffs so well, when the Falcons came in and ruined the Packers' home playoff streak. Now is the time to go to Atlanta and ruin Matt Ryan's great home streak. I remember saying a few weeks ago when the Falcons lost that game at home to the Saints that they weren't a very good team and that they'd be bounced from the playoffs early. We have the chance to be the team that knocks them out. Let's win this one and get the ultimate rivalry game - Packers vs. Bears for the NFC Championship!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm nervous as hell..... and that's mostly because:

-I think lucky bounces and
-Ref's mistake calls

Will most likely go about 90% in determining who lives & dies this season. In other words, pretty much like the first time we played them, like the first game in Chicago, and vs Minny, and vs Miami, and in Washington.

I hate those games where luck is a big factor.

I want to steamroll these filthy birds as we did to the Giants, Cowboys, Bills, 49ers, & Viqueens in Minny.
We could have steamrolled Philly last week if Butterfingers89 accepted the perfect throw right before halftime.

mattwill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck tonight Packers fans. If the Packers play like they did against the Eagles, I fully expect they will win.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and one more thing to add to the motivation of the Packers...anyone remember the Tony Gonzalez reception on 4th down that wasn't challenged...the one that he dropped, but the officials didn't see...remember? Packers are winning this game, we have a little payback coming their way!
Remember? I will never forget. Even Gonzalez when confronted on if he made the catch, just laughed and said it's a catch in NFL records, Pay back today!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I hope Woodson and Williams can both get an interception. Especially ones to Gonzalez. Also hoping that the bye week makes the Falcons a bit rusty.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
going out for a nice dinner with the family then returning home (hopefully without missing a single play) to watch some playoff Packer football! sounds like a good night to me!

GO PACK GO!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 I'm going to get plastered tonight
#2 I want to see Rodgers breach the wall that the media has built around him
#3 Watch our Packers getting it done!

LET'S GO PACK!!! C'MON RODGERS! I know you can do this! Clip the Falcons Wings!!!

Tahoegirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niner fan here.. Rooting for you guys to kill the Falcons.. Good luck today and may you all come out on the winning side of the ball.. Here is to a good game and no injuries on the packers.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man, im on fire! ive predicted the outcome of every drive so far before its started. hopefully my prediction of a pack win comes true too! haha

Members online

Latest posts