Official 2018 schedule

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God we get to see the Pats game on Sunday night.

Well on the brighter side though ...

Week 2 will be the division deciding game. If we win that game at home against Minny, we're going to run away with the division in a 14-2 record and have the first round bye in the bag before they even know what hit them. Booyah!!

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have my doubts about Atlanta performing well at Lambeau in December, hopefully it's cold as hell out. Packers should win that game as well as in Seattle, that team has lost some key players on D. I'm guessing barring a major injury 12-4 or 11-5 is more than doable.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have my doubts about Atlanta performing well at Lambeau in December, hopefully it's cold as hell out. Packers should win that game as well as in Seattle, that team has lost some key players on D. I'm guessing barring a major injury 12-4 or 11-5 is more than doable.

Can't count on Mother Nature to insure a win vs Atlanta. It was cold as hell in Philly last January, and they took the Eagles to the last seconds.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
per these guys: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2018/REG/PACKERS
All times are Central.

• Sunday game times after Week 5 are subject to change due to NFL flexible scheduling.

REGULAR SEASON
    Week 1: Bears at Packers, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 9, Lambeau Field, NBC

Week 2: Vikings at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 16, Lambeau Field, Fox #

Week 3: Packers at Washington, noon, Sunday, Sept. 23, FedEx Field, Fox

Week 4: Bills at Packers, noon, Sunday, Sept. 30, Lambeau Field, CBS

Week 5: Packers at Lions, noon, Sunday, Oct. 7, Ford Field, Fox*

Week 6: 49ers at Packers, 7:15 p.m., Monday, Oct. 15, Lambeau Field, ESPN

Week 7: BYE

Week 8: Packers at Rams, 3:25 p.m., Sunday, Oct. 28, Los Angeles Coliseum, Fox*

Week 9: Packers at Patriots, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 4, Gillette Stadium, NBC*

Week 10: Dolphins at Packers, noon, Sunday, Nov. 11, Lambeau Field, CBS* #

Week 11: Packers at Seahawks, 7:20 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, CenturyLink Field, Fox/NFL

Week 12: Packers at Vikings, 7:20 p.m., Sunday, Nov. 25, U.S. Bank Stadium, NBC*

Week 13: Cardinals at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 2, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 14: Falcons at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 9, Lambeau Field, Fox*

Week 15: Packers at Bears, noon, Sunday, Dec. 16, Soldier Field, Fox*

Week 16: Packers at Jets, noon, Sunday, Dec. 23, MetLife Stadium, Fox*

Week 17: Lions at Packers, noon, Sunday, Dec. 30, Lambeau Field, Fox*

# Gold package game

*Game time subject to NFL flexible scheduling

Wherever, Whenever, Whomever.....the Green and Gold play.......Just line 'em up, and knock 'em down, one at a time.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good thing about that week 8-12 rough stretch is that there is so much time before then, time for possible big injuries. I'm sure the teams that faced us in the 2nd half of last season were a lot happier to face us than when we had Aaron the first 5 weeks.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gonna be a cold december. we usually have an indoor, or warm area, game or two mixed in there...but not this time.
pre-draft W/L record guess...8-8 (maybe 9-7). would be thrilled to be wrong.
post draft, may 6th W/L prediction...9-7 (maybe 10-6). yup...one win difference. still would be thrilled to be wrong.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
The NFC North could be the most competitive it has ever been next year. Though I have absolutely zero faith in Detroits roster, I cannot look past a Bill Bellichick desciple. He put together an “OK” defense last year with absolute trash on the roster. I know Detroit will get better defensively, but have no idea what they are going to do offensively. Bears have added some much needed talent to their roster. Vikings intrigue me. I have no inclination that Kirk Cousins will be an upgrade to Case Keenum. But getting back Dalvin Cook and that defense could be the only defense we face that has ability to shut down Rodgers. I think we run the table against the AFC East. Lose on the road to the Vikings, Bears, Redskins and Rams. Lose at home to the 9ers. I think we finally get our much needed win against Atlanta and finish the season 11-5. I have us beating the Patriots on the road, because of how bad their defense is. If Nick Foles can put up 41 points in a Super Bowl, I think Aaron Rodgers should have no problem putting up 50. Can our defense hold Tom Brady to under 30? TBD.

D

Deleted member 6794

The NFC North could be the most competitive it has ever been next year. Though I have absolutely zero faith in Detroits roster, I cannot look past a Bill Bellichick desciple. He put together an “OK” defense last year with absolute trash on the roster. I know Detroit will get better defensively, but have no idea what they are going to do offensively. Bears have added some much needed talent to their roster.

In my opinion the Vikings present the only legit opponent for the division crown.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFC North could be the most competitive it has ever been next year. Though I have absolutely zero faith in Detroits roster, I cannot look past a Bill Bellichick desciple. He put together an “OK” defense last year with absolute trash on the roster. I know Detroit will get better defensively, but have no idea what they are going to do offensively. Bears have added some much needed talent to their roster. Vikings intrigue me. I have no inclination that Kirk Cousins will be an upgrade to Case Keenum. But getting back Dalvin Cook and that defense could be the only defense we face that has ability to shut down Rodgers. I think we run the table against the AFC East. Lose on the road to the Vikings, Bears, Redskins and Rams. Lose at home to the 9ers. I think we finally get our much needed win against Atlanta and finish the season 11-5. I have us beating the Patriots on the road, because of how bad their defense is. If Nick Foles can put up 41 points in a Super Bowl, I think Aaron Rodgers should have no problem putting up 50. Can our defense hold Tom Brady to under 30? TBD.

I'll agree and disagree with some of what's been said here. I do think you're right about Detroit and Chicago.

The Lions are going to be sorry they fired Caldwell after their offense goes bad this year. Not to mention Bellichek's assistants never do good as HCs. They made a big old gamble bringing in Patricia who knows nothing about offense and simply did what his boss back in NE told him to do. Lions will get no more freebie wins so long as Rodgers starts both games against them and stinko Hundley never sees the field.

The Bears ... I think we still beat them but you could be on to something with them improving. Nagy is unknown, but he's a new guy who isn't from the good old boys club like John Fox or Jeff Fisher. Who knows, certainly might be the surprise guy this year.

I think yes, we split our home and away games with Minny.

I seriously can't see us losing to Washington. I actually do think Alex Smith is a better QB than Cousins, but that team doesn't have the personnel around him that KC did. And Jay Gruden is a terrible head coach. He is going to be the first coach to get fired this year, I'm willing to take that to the bank.

I also don't see us losing at home to the 49ers. Even though I do think they're a better team with Garrapolo at QB, I haven't yet seen the return of Harbaugh manifested in them yet. It's a crap shoot to call that division, but I think it still belongs to the Rams.

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
Just confirmed today we are coming down from the Great White North to see Dolphins @ Packers November 11. Father in law is a ‘Fins fan. We were there 8 years ago too.

GO PACK GO!!!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Jimmy Garoppolo torn ACL. Out for the season.

Hate it for him, but that makes week 6 that much easier.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
So far this may be pretty spot on. Excited to see how everything pans out.

Staff online

Latest posts