Offensive Weapons

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I belive the offense will be unstoppable too. MM has a plethora of weapons and scheme options at his disposal. If our key guys can stay healthy I belive we will rival 2011 numbers. I don't see any elite defenses currently out there so if our defense can improve to "middle of the road" I think the Pack can get home field throughout playoffs which appears to be the inside track to the Super Bowl. I don't want to get too excited about the defense just yet but I believe there is reason for optimism.

GPG!

D

Deleted member 6794

I belive the offense will be unstoppable too. MM has a plethora of weapons and scheme options at his disposal. If our key guys can stay healthy I belive we will rival 2011 numbers. I don't see any elite defenses currently out there so if our defense can improve to "middle of the road" I think the Pack can get home field throughout playoffs which appears to be the inside track to the Super Bowl. I don't want to get too excited about the defense just yet but I believe there is reason for optimism.

Unfortunately I don't share your optimism about the defense as the unit lacks depth at outside linebacker, the cornerback position is still a huge question mark and the inside linebackers are average at best.

In addition the 2011 offense should work as a cautionary tale that it's extremely tough to put up points at will for an entire season.

Members online

Latest posts