Offensive Line Competition

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was as much a Favre fan as anybody, until his selfishness took over. Now, he'll be a Viking in my mind forever. Not much worse that I could call him.
Yeah, I kinda feel the same way.

My avatar before was Favre and White hugging each other with the SB jersey and cap...

Now... Well... Favre's not on it anymore...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really cant stand when I talk to people and they tell me they are a Brett Favre fan, and they were a packer fan their whole life but now they are vikings fans until Brett retires, then they want to be packer fans again. They can have favre, but I will make it a purpose to point out that they arent true packer fans after he retires and they try cheering for the packers again.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it would upset the "favre fans" so much that they would stop coming to GB. Wouldnt that be nice...
I love that idea!
Let's issue #4 to our new punter. And let's hope he has a career as long as Jeff Feagles has had!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a little therapy :)

For The Last ****ing Time, Don't Tell Me Who's A Real Packers Fan Or How To Feel About Brett Favre | Total Packers

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"And that’s worse than being a Vikings fan."

Pretty good rant except for this last line. NOTHING is worse than being a Vikings fan. Being a Bears fan is close.

ARod12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the o-line might have alot of if not all the peices together already its just a matter of the coaches placing them in the best positions. Heres what i think the o-line should look like. LT-Cliften, Bulaga LG-Colledge, Lang C-Wells, Spitz RG-Sitton, Barbre RT-Tausher, Newhouse

This way the youngersters can learn from the vets at the tackle positions while the LG and C positions can be fought for by four decently talented players, while Barbre can serve as a pretty good backup to our best o-lineman Sitton.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the o-line might have alot of if not all the peices together already its just a matter of the coaches placing them in the best positions. Heres what i think the o-line should look like. LT-Cliften, Bulaga LG-Colledge, Lang C-Wells, Spitz RG-Sitton, Barbre RT-Tausher, Newhouse

This way the youngersters can learn from the vets at the tackle positions while the LG and C positions can be fought for by four decently talented players, while Barbre can serve as a pretty good backup to our best o-lineman Sitton.

I think Lang is better suited to be a tackle. Mccarthy thinks so as well considering that's where he'll play this season. Lang is a very gifted lineman and an absolute steal in the 4th round. I think his best game was the wildcard game where I saw him pancake Calais Campbell twice and maul the crap out of Darnell Dockett. I believe Lang is ready to handle RT duties from week 1 but we all know it won't happen as Tauscher is the clear cut starter. And if Bulaga isn't ready to to take snaps this year at LT I wouldn't mind Lang stepping in if Clifton goes down anytime soon. Newhouse is an absolute monster. He's played LT for most of his career at TCU but has experience at 3 other positions. His versatility will make or break our o-line depth.

Members online

Latest posts