Obafemi Ayanbadejo?

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arizona just cut FB Obafemi Ayanbadejo. He's a bit of a poor man's Henderson (in his prime) as he is a very good receiver out of the backfield and is average at blocking. He's also a stud on special teams. Might be another camp body to throw in the FB mix.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw the name of the post and thought........"someone's having a spasm!"LOLOL!!!
I don't know much about him, but i can't pronounce his name! We'd have to get him a "nickname"! :thumbsup:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think i read somewhere recently that the FB position is a bit crowded right now.

i cant remember where i read that, might be nothing but i remember it.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never thought I'd see the day when the Cards would be tight againest the cap. What's next??? The Vikes winning the SB??

Or maybe the Pack signing a free agent that fans have actually heard of.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
4thand26 said:
retiredgrampa said:
I never thought I'd see the day when the Cards would be tight againest the cap. What's next??? The Vikes winning the SB??

Or maybe the Pack signing a free agent that fans have actually heard of.

is he any good now 4th? Obafemi to the Vikings

dont know, but his brother is a stud for chicago special teams.

you're a Bears fan..crap, let me try this again.

is he any good now 4th? Obafemi to the Bears lol

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What's wrong with your mouth??? Don't even mention the Vikes winning the SB....OK, sorry...but I'm a bit superstitious. :rubeyes:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:

What's wrong with your mouth??? Don't even mention the Vikes winning the SB....OK, sorry...but I'm a bit superstitious. :rubeyes:
I think Retired was taking it to the extreme to make a point. After all, who really believes that will EVER happen???? :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
FB is crowded but if he is better than any of them, I say he is worth a look... I know that he is a smaller FB in the mold of Larry Centers but like Centers can catch the ball out of the backfield.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts