Oakland Raiders release statement about Heyward-Bey

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raiders publicly back Heyward-Bey - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

I"m sorry for Raiders fans. Really. This has to be the most pathetic thing an organization has ever done.

The guy plays like crap his rookie season, gets rightfully criticized by that, the organization as well, because Crabtree had a much better season.

And now that he's had some good OTAs, without pads, they send a note saying that "because we've (Al Davis) got some great receivers in the past, we (Al Davis) only get great players, and DHB is a great player, and we were right to draft him"?

And it's not the logic (or lack of) in that statement that disturbs me.

It's that they (Al Davis) are more interested in saying I told you so (even though they had no ammo to say that) than improving and winning.

I know this actually isn't relevant, and I'm not trying to smack talk any raider fans, but I just had to post it. It's just too crazy that a professional football organization would do something like that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As bad as some draft picks have been this might be the worst as everyone outside of oakland knew this guy didnt belong in the top 3 rounds. Russell I can understand why they took him, but this guy? Come on

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts