Oakland never gave Green Bay a chance to match

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another typical discussion topic in Packer Nation.

The anti-TT people will take an article like this and try and make it look like it's all TT's fault.

The TT fan club will take it and find some way to pat him on the back for doing a great job.

And the other 98% of the fans will just sit back and hope that something comes out of this that will get the Packers back to being a winning team again.

STNC

I chose sarcastic trashing of the 994th TT/Moss thread.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could it be that Moss was using us to get a better deal with New England? He wants the shot at the ring plus free agency next year -- when we wanted 2 years. By playing along and possibly even suckering in Brett to help him out, he gave Packer fans more than just a "fake" moon.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Could it be that Moss was using us to get a better deal with New England? He wants the shot at the ring plus free agency next year -- when we wanted 2 years. By playing along and possibly even suckering in Brett to help him out, he gave Packer fans more than just a "fake" moon.

The deal Patriots gave him was not as good as the one we allegedly offered.

Think of like this. Which team (Packers/Patriots) can he have the better statistical season with? On paper, its going to be the Patriots with the bonus of being with a bona fide Super Bowl contender.

I can't fault Moss for signing with the Patriots if he chose them over the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts