NZ packer fan

New Zealand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint but it's not actually me that is the massive packer fan but I am a fan by association! My highschool buddy has been an avid supporter for over 10 years now. To be honest he is probably the biggest Packer supporter in NewZealand (everyone else is into rugby). He even got his little sister into it and she's just as much a fan as him!
Anyway, the reason I've signed up is because it's his wedding and him and the new wife want to finally leave our little island and I want to get him some packer tickets. I've discovered how difficult it is to do from here and I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to get hold of any tickets to any game next year?? (they haven't booked their trip yet).

OP
OP
N

New Zealand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perhaps if anyone is planning on visiting New Zealand in the near future we could take you to some rugby games or take you out fishing or whatever you are into and in exchange someone could take my mate along with them to a game?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ebay and stubhub would be the way to go. Craigslist can be tough if you arent local

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts