number 4

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

This might make you laugh, it certainly did me. I went to the London game yesterday, and unfortunately although it was a Raiders home game, I sat surrounded by Bears fans wearing my team colours with pride.

There was a particular (yes, only one) ******* with his wife sitting behind me who screamed constantly throughout the game "Deeee.....fence", and insulting my choice of teams.

At one stage, he was screaming how their number 4 was the greatest QB to ever wear the number in the history of the NFC North, clearly aimed at me as he threw the most perfect interception I have ever seen in my life. Even I could have intercepted it from where I was sitting.
We have an expression here, I don`t know if the Americans use it "Pissing myself laughing" ?? I turned around and the look on his face was priceless. Even his wife told him to sit down and shut up !!!
In the spirit of international brotherhood, I thanked him for Jay Cutler and all the times he gave us the ball. I DO hope they enjoy the rest of their holiday in London.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Love it Bill. I'm proud of you...wearing your Packer colors. Good man.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Love it Bill. I'm proud of you...wearing your Packer colors. Good man.

I was genuinely surprised at the number of American Bears fans there, credit to them for coming over, but there were quite a few in green throughout the stadium too and Raider fans too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts