1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

number 4

Discussion in 'NFL Discussions' started by buggybill2003, Oct 7, 2019.

1. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    This might make you laugh, it certainly did me. I went to the London game yesterday, and unfortunately although it was a Raiders home game, I sat surrounded by Bears fans wearing my team colours with pride.

There was a particular (yes, only one) ******* with his wife sitting behind me who screamed constantly throughout the game "Deeee.....fence", and insulting my choice of teams.

At one stage, he was screaming how their number 4 was the greatest QB to ever wear the number in the history of the NFC North, clearly aimed at me as he threw the most perfect interception I have ever seen in my life. Even I could have intercepted it from where I was sitting.
    We have an expression here, I don`t know if the Americans use it "Pissing myself laughing" ?? I turned around and the look on his face was priceless. Even his wife told him to sit down and shut up !!!
    In the spirit of international brotherhood, I thanked him for Jay Cutler and all the times he gave us the ball. I DO hope they enjoy the rest of their holiday in London.

2. TomBrownFan40

TomBrownFan40 Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    You should say, "Sir, I do hope we can discuss the topic of the best NFL number 4s over tea someday. I suggest a neutral location. How about Canton, Ohio?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. weeds

weeds Fiber deprived old guy.

Packer Fan Since:
    Love it Bill. I'm proud of you...wearing your Packer colors. Good man.

4. buggybill2003

buggybill2003 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Packer Fan Since:
    I was genuinely surprised at the number of American Bears fans there, credit to them for coming over, but there were quite a few in green throughout the stadium too and Raider fans too.