No practice til next week?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Insiders Blog | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

The Packers haven't re-signed Tauscher yet and might not do so until next week. There's probably no reason to do it this week during the team's bye because they aren't scheduled to practice at all this week and players were excused for the week today.
Um, why? Don't we have a few issues to fix. Like, uh, giving up 20. Sacks. In. 4. Games?

Really? Seriously?

Agent_Nothing

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you. If it's during season, you should be practicing every day that you're physically able to! Especially our defense and OLine. Maybe it's because we're up against the Lions next? LOL

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is why i say MM is soft ... come on were 2-2 at week 4 and we have nothing to work on ... we really need a coach that will get these guys on track ... why not rest the injured and work the back ups and uninjured ???? why ?? i agree 100 ironman

GoPackGo!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say no practice if the Pack were 4-0 but guess what...their not! OL obviously needs to learn to push a big fat guy back when he's charging at you. I agree OL is soft and needs A LOT of work. So does the defensive pass rush and secondary.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't think it's a big deal. A bye week is mostly for getting people healthy. The last thing we'd need is for Aaron to tear a knee in week 12 because he hasn't had a week off since June.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Our Oline would be better if they even GOT in the way of those big fat guys. Seriously, sometimes i wonder if they forgot they were playing football some plays.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm tired of players not being accounted for their mistakes and getting free-passes. Just frikin tired. We allways have more penalties than the other team, and we finished 31st in penalties last season.

MM is too soft to get things done. Practice free week? They should be running up and down the stands! One lap for every dumb move you made! Of cousre, the OL would be 120lbs average by the time they're done.

MilwaukeePackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Agree Guys....Yes They Do Need 2 Rest But They Can Rest When There Back In There Million Dollar Houses At Night. This Team Looks Nothing Like I Seen In Preseason. They Need Alot Of Work And Practice. MM Gave Them Off? Maybe This Is Right Where He Wants 2 Be But Me Im Pissed. I Say Everyday They Run From Green Bay 2 Milwaukee And Back 2 Say 2 Them U Guys Are Not Playing Up To Par. I Bet Mike Holmgren Would Not Give Them Off An Entire Week After Playing Like This Or Alot Of Coaches For That Matter. I Cant Believe It. Who Cares If There Tired They Look Tired At 4 Weeks In.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm tired of players not being accounted for their mistakes and getting free-passes. Just frikin tired. We allways have more penalties than the other team, and we finished 31st in penalties last season.

MM is too soft to get things done. Practice free week? They should be running up and down the stands! One lap for every dumb move you made! Of cousre, the OL would be 120lbs average by the time they're done.

I agree, but who is to say they are not being punished?

Word would get out if they were, but it is still possible

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leading the league in drops, near the top in penalties AGAIN, can't protect the quarterback, can't sack the opposing qb, constant mental errors, and they get the week off?

Yeah, that will teach em!

Agent_Nothing

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is their heads will most likely NOT be on the game. Hell, make em all watch tape of their screwups! "Day in and day out, here is You ******** up. And then here you..." On instant replay with slow motion and everything. Maybe that would sink in? Anything is better than a week off for poor play.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is their heads will most likely NOT be on the game. Hell, make em all watch tape of their screwups! "Day in and day out, here is You ******** up. And then here you..." On instant replay with slow motion and everything. Maybe that would sink in? Anything is better than a week off for poor play.

^^ i agree with part of this ... 1 watching tape is good ,, but you have to get them on the field ...
other than that a good coach would do bolth of these things ^^ ... but not MM , no guys you go rest and think about how you stunk it up on monday night ... its bad coaching all the way .. everyone knows a soft coach will produce a soft player ... MM is soft as they come ... we need a coach that will bust some ballz ... a coach that will make these guys want it ...

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will be lucky to beat the Lions.

i think the pack will win that game ... But i believe it will be a hard faught battle ... the question here is ,, will the lions be able to rush Rodgers ??? im not sure ,, i never spent too much time watching the lions ... if the lions are able to put the preasure on rodgers then they may win ...

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is common practice for teams during byes. I'd rather see the team get healthy as a whole. Bigby, Jennings, Jackson, Raji, Collins, Martin, Colledge, Clifton, Jenkins are the guys I can think of off the top of my head with injuries or things nagging them. I'm sure Rodgers needs a rest and many others as well.

Let them relax, then hit it ******* Sunday or Monday.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree with injured players getting a break ,,, however just because they are injured doesnt mean they cant watch tape and do more book work ... the others that arent injured ,, they should be on the field ...

Members online

Latest posts