No more "it was a magical season" threads

OP
OP
T

TheDesertFox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheDesertFox said:
It was, but that doesn't mean squat, especially when Favre possibly ends his career on a boneheaded interception in Packer territory. We got our ***** kicked last night and it was an extremely disappointing and bad to end a great season. The stats may have not showed it, but the Giants played way, way better than the Packers last night.

We couldn't get ANYTHING started on offense, our defense did well against the run but let Manning zing it around the field. And when the Giants kept making Giant mistakes (Interception fumble, punt fumble, two missed field goals, etc) we couldn't capitalize.

The coaching looked horrendous from the very beginning, Favre's face looked completely lost in the cold, and ugh... this game just sickens me.
It hurts when you are given so many chances to win a game and your team blows it.

Luckily, however, this loss isn't nearly as painful as I expected it to be. I still believe the Packers were the better team and somehow couldn't get their **** going. Why? It's just pointless to talk about it. We lost and our season is over. In Retrospect, Dallas probably would have been much better.

Moving out of Wisconsin in the fall. That is probably a good thing.

Also, Brandon Jacobs is a total ******* and I hope he tears his ACL, PCL, and MCL in the Super Bowl. Actually, I hope he just gets hit by a car and dies. The world doesn't need people who love to dance in good people's misery.

Peace

I realize you have not been on this site very long so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no room for this type of talk on this website. One of the things most true packer fans pride themselves is being a classy group of good sports, win or lose. Especially on this website. Should you want to be considered a true packer fan then you probably should change how you think about things and consider what in the world is really important.

Hope that Karma thing isn't real, or else you are in trouble!

It is called speaking in hyperbole, or exaggerating. Obvioulsly I don't want him to die.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we had a good season cant complain think we forgot at time we have young guys who are just now coming into their own jennings jones just not sure of yet but will see i think what bothers me the most is we thought for sure s.b. we painted our own picture i belive though it will carry over into next season i think they will have a good year and do what they did,and i dont think wanting some one killed that is very extreme you need to focus on better things it was after all a game

Members online

Latest posts