1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Nnamdi Asomugha to Eagles *updated*

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packers020802, Jul 29, 2011.

1. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    The worst thing about it is that they're trying to match that rating with what they think is the correct order in the past 3 years.

Trying to create a stat with blalant bias always ends up bad, but we'll see. I just know it'll have Manning and Brady #1 and #2 respectively.

In the end, the only true way to gauge a player is with coach tape, and grading each and every play with knowledge of what he was supposed to do. The rest is just ways to try to group players together in tiers.

2. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Plus the Eagles got Ronnie Brown now too!!?!?!? Seriously what the hell? How do they have all this money?

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Ronnie Brown is no big deal. He's worse in every area than LeSean McCoy.

But Aso, and DRC, and Cullen, and Babin are serious upgrades.

4. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I agree. Ronnie Brown is a GOOD back when healthy. My only point with the post is....how can they afford all these guys?

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Because they won't re-sign any of their young players to the future... DeSean Jackson, McCoy, Celek, Maclin... They won't be able to keep them all.

The guys they brought in, they're in their 30's. Vick is 31. How long do you think is the window for this team? Not long.

They really, really remember me of the 2009 Vikings.