Nikola Mirotic out 2-4 weeks

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Uggggg.....Nico will miss two to four weeks with a slight fracture of his left thumb

First Brogden, now Nico! Giannis is a bit banged up as well with an ankle issue.

I think the Bucks will be ok, but this is the kind of thing that if it continues, could derail a GREAT season. Fortunately, the Bucks have one of the deepest benches (IMO) in the NBA.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree we are lucky to have such a deep bench. Some important games in a few weeks and some important players hurt for a few weeks. Been great to watch this team all season and I think they will be ok until we get guys back.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I like coach Bud's player game time management, but in order to lock up that #1 seed, he may have to play Giannis a bit more than he would like down the stretch.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This one hurts after losing Malcolm Brogdon for 6-8 weeks. Bucks need to win a good 5 or 6 games to keep the #1 seed and that won't be easy with all the players that are nursing wounds.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This one hurts after losing Malcolm Brogdon for 6-8 weeks. Bucks need to win a good 5 or 6 games to keep the #1 seed and that won't be easy with all the players that are nursing wounds.

Well the good news, the remaining 10 games of the regular season are mainly against weaker teams and 7 of those games are at home! :tup:

Members online

Latest posts