Nick Collins Says Thanks To Fans

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, it got me kind of choked up seeing him in that brace. Amazing player. Nick, once again, my prayers are with you for a full recovery.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
awwwww how nice of him! He's the one suffering, and felt the need to give back some of the love!

My cup runneth over for my love for our team and for Nick!:inlove:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my! Make me cry why don't you! I miss him so much! I actually did sit and cry when I heard it could be career ending, I just can't imagine never seeing him play again. I was happy to know he's should be back next season. Not a game goes by that he is not thought of!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my! Make me cry why don't you! I miss him so much! I actually did sit and cry when I heard it could be career ending, I just can't imagine never seeing him play again. I was happy to know he's should be back next season. Not a game goes by that he is not thought of!
Exactly my sentiments as well.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe us girls should go and make him feel better.........................................
Haha that's funny. But he's a great family man and a true Christian who tweets scripture all the time.
So your sending him a letter, heartfelt, would be the best thing you could give him. :)

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me too... Kinda hits you, you know? The guy might never play again... Really sad.
Right? More than anything I want Nick to live out a healthy life, so if that means no more football for him then I absolutely respect that. At the same time, its sad to think such an amazing talent may have to call it quits so soon.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Right? More than anything I want Nick to live out a healthy life, so if that means no more football for him then I absolutely respect that. At the same time, its sad to think such an amazing talent may have to call it quits so soon.

That was an excellent comment. We tend to think of these guys in terms of their production on the field. It is easy to forget that they are just people, and surgeries are as freaky to them as they are to us. Think about how nervous you were the last time you faced surgery (if you did.)

What's most important now is his own health and his family. Football comes somewhere after that, if ever.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was an excellent comment. We tend to think of these guys in terms of their production on the field. It is easy to forget that they are just people, and surgeries are as freaky to them as they are to us. Think about how nervous you were the last time you faced surgery (if you did.)

What's most important now is his own health and his family. Football comes somewhere after that, if ever.

Agreed. As much as I love football, there are some things in life far more important. Being able to live a quality live with his family is one of those things.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. As much as I love football, there are some things in life far more important. Being able to live a quality live with his family is one of those things.
Baby steps.
Life first.
Football second.
And if not football, that's fine too.

Members online

Latest posts