1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Nick Barnett

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by jhensiak, Oct 30, 2006.

1. jhensiak

jhensiak Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Barnett today!!!! WOW, I have to admit I wanted him to move outside to make room for Hodge...But now I seem to be waivering on that, the better the Pack plays, the more he seems to be lead with agressive dominance. Poppinga is starting show he belongs also... Wow,...isint it great to have tough decisions regarding the LB's. Hawk...it goes without saying he belongs.

2. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    linebacker corp looked good. makings of a great unit for sure. lets hope we can keep them together.

3. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    we should extend barnett. that way we could move him to strongside to give hodge a chance. if it doesn't work out bring poppinga back in.

4. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Barnett is from Fontana CA where we live and his parents are still living around here somewhere...so its always cool that hes playing for the Packers......he was awesome in the game!!!

5. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Extend Barnett. Keep Poppinga as a starter. Hawk is obviously our new Will Linebacker for the next 10 years. Hodge can be the backup and ST player.

6. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think we should just keep everything as it is. Our LB's has been playing very well lately, why change somthing that doesnt need to be changed?

7. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He is the second on the team in tackles.
    The rookie is #1.

8. Cory

Cory Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You mean that writers and fans were worried was a bust after a couple practices?

9. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    think of how many tackles hawk is going to get now that he is playing on third downs.

10. sbp_387

sbp_387 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hawk is going to keep getting better and better the more he plays...