Nick Barnett

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett today!!!! WOW, I have to admit I wanted him to move outside to make room for Hodge...But now I seem to be waivering on that, the better the Pack plays, the more he seems to be lead with agressive dominance. Poppinga is starting show he belongs also... Wow,...isint it great to have tough decisions regarding the LB's. Hawk...it goes without saying he belongs.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should extend barnett. that way we could move him to strongside to give hodge a chance. if it doesn't work out bring poppinga back in.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnett is from Fontana CA where we live and his parents are still living around here somewhere...so its always cool that hes playing for the Packers......he was awesome in the game!!!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Extend Barnett. Keep Poppinga as a starter. Hawk is obviously our new Will Linebacker for the next 10 years. Hodge can be the backup and ST player.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should just keep everything as it is. Our LB's has been playing very well lately, why change somthing that doesnt need to be changed?

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the second on the team in tackles.
The rookie is #1.

You mean that writers and fans were worried was a bust after a couple practices?

Members online

Latest posts