NFL's Most & Least Liked Players

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Might want to check out some of his post game comments.. nothing inflammatory there.

We all know that NFLN and other media outlets don't distort the facts to make the story any better.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How come, nobody got Golden Fake og Russelson Wilson, from the Hawks on their list? Remember some idiotic comments from both sides, after a certain game.

Both became frontrunners on my hating list! And they surpassed Cutler, Suh and Finnagan.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JJ watt was trash talking the ravens after their big win. He can't even be a good winner. He was making fun of ray rice and his lack of performance. He said that he has eaten burritos bigger than rice and taken dumps bigger than him too......is that classy?

I will vouch, he is one of the nicest players in the league.

Saw someone say something about Dunn, also a great stand up human being. As nice as driver.

Reggie bush and mark chmura are the only two players I've ever had interaction with where I felt they should be kneecapped.

Some players are just off human beings and you just chalk it up to that.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I will vouch, he is one of the nicest players in the league.

Saw someone say something about Dunn, also a great stand up human being. As nice as driver.

Reggie bush and mark chmura are the only two players I've ever had interaction with where I felt they should be kneecapped.

Some players are just off human beings and you just chalk it up to that.

Mark Chmura??? Did he try to get you into his hot tub? LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mark Chmura??? Did he try to get you into his hot tub? LOL
The thing that really bothers me about this celeb stuff having sex with others is that nobody ever brings it up that they are married and cheating with someone else.
Kobe.
Clinton.
Chmura.
Etc.
What ever happened to getting called out for being wrong without being faithful and having morals?
Why do they get a free pass for cheating on their spouse?
Sure they get busted. In a way. But they don't get busted in the media for being unfaithful, which to me is just as wrong as the other crime they get busted for in the first place.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing that really bothers me about this celeb stuff having sex with others is that nobody ever brings it up that they are married and cheating with someone else.
Kobe.
Clinton.
Chmura.
Etc.
What ever happened to getting called out for being wrong without being faithful and having morals?
Sure they get busted. In a way. But they don't get busted in the media for being unfaithful, which to me is just as wrong as the other crime they get busted for in the first place.

I dunno. The public generally recognizes these cads for what they are when their conduct becomes public. Beyond that, the violation concerns their relationship with their wives. Not sure why there should be so much public condemnation or outrage over a private relationship between husband and wife. Under such circumstances, divorce is often very expensive and if the wife decides to forgive her cad husband for some reason, that's not really our business.

The only thing that irked me about the Clinton thing was that such conduct (with a female subordinate) would have probably gotten just about anyone else in America fired from his job. But, politically, the Republics lost points by pursuing the impeachment as far as they did...

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I forgot one player that annoys the crap out of me: Rob "Frat Boy" Gronkowski. The guy is such a meathead. "Yo soy fiesta". And if I were a Pats fan, I'd been infuriated to see him jumping around (what he calls dancing) with his shirt off at the post-Super Bowl party. You know, the same SB where Gronkowski was limited b/c of a bum ankle.

OP
OP
Alex

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I forgot one player that annoys the crap out of me: Rob "Frat Boy" Gronkowski. The guy is such a meathead. "Yo soy fiesta". And if I were a Pats fan, I'd been infuriated to see him jumping around (what he calls dancing) with his shirt off at the post-Super Bowl party. You know, the same SB where Gronkowski was limited b/c of a bum ankle.

Alcohol probably made it less painful (I'm only guessing). One of my teammates on my lacrosse team tore his ACL and got wasted and was dancing around the bar..I don't seem to mind Gronk considering how well he produces, kinda like how I dislike Finley because he acts like an a*s and doesn't produce a thing.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kobe.
Clinton.
Chmura.
Etc.

Umm, it gets brought up all the time. Kobe got roasted in the media. And Clinton? Please don't get me started on that. You don't fire a president for infidelity FFS. Which is what the Neo-Republicons tried to do using impeachment as an excuse.