NFL team with the best record in 2010?

Scout200

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In your opinion, what NFL team is going to have the best record in 2010?

-Scout

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People need to give the Chiefs the respect they deserve. There's a reason why they are the lone undefeated team.

RB's are good,Defense is damn good, special teams is great.

But yeah, if the Pack can get over their many injuries they are really the only serious team in the NFC... Although Viqueens kinda worry me now with Moss.

And from the AFC, Chiefs.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow chiefs?

Anything could happen, but I would argue any day of the week that a team led by Matt Cassel won't lead the league in wins.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, I'm **** scared of the Steelers. Unless they somehow implode, I think they're the favorites to win it all, with Rapesburger and that D back.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I just did it because they are the only undefeated team, didn't know it would get so much support. LOL

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. I forgot to mention the Steelers. Ive been telling my friends (who are steelers fans--I dont even like Steelers) that they scare the sh** out of me. They looked amazing without a pass game...now they have a pass game :|

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the Steelers will have a QB problem, kind of like the Eagles do and that will be their downfall.

y5nthon5a

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Powarun I hope youre kidding. The Steelers were 31st in Pass offense, and everyone is welcoming Roe back with open arms. He's looked sharp too...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't blame the steelers for welcoming their starting QB in with open arms, but I think that if Roethilsberger messes up two games, what will that do to the team. I know the Steelers are gonna to be a force this season, their D is very impressive but there is a chance that roethilsberger doesn't do the greatest after his first week back.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't blame the steelers for welcoming their starting QB in with open arms, but I think that if Roethilsberger messes up two games, what will that do to the team. I know the Steelers are gonna to be a force this season, their D is very impressive but there is a chance that roethilsberger doesn't do the greatest after his first week back.
I thought maybe we'd be seeing the Texans make a deep run, but it looks like they're going through some similar problems as us. Just like our future, I think the Texans could come back strong, as long as their players return healthy.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was just messing around with that Jess, but thank you, I kind of was hoping for the Chiefs to do well since well they rarely do. Whats odd is I clicked on this link only because I haven't seen one of your posts for a while.

Members online

Latest posts