NFL Season,Playoffs predictor Machine, You'll like this !

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
oh come on!
???????
I'm not going to sit and click on a week by week schedule for every game before the season starts when I can just say the Packers, Vikings, Cards, Rams, Cowboys, Falcons will make the playoffs. That is the end result. I'd have to click and choose between Cleveland and Tampa which really doesn't matter this year (note I don't know if they are on the schedule and don't really care for this discussion.) I'd rather wait until after mid season to see which teams have under performed and which are ascending.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
???????
I'm not going to sit and click on a week by week schedule for every game before the season starts when I can just say the Packers, Vikings, Cards, Rams, Cowboys, Falcons will make the playoffs. That is the end result. I'd have to click and choose between Cleveland and Tampa which really doesn't matter this year (note I don't know if they are on the schedule and don't really care for this discussion.) I'd rather wait until after mid season to see which teams have under performed and which are ascending.

LMAO, exact same thing I thought. This was a TON of work for little payoff.

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
???????

yes, but you can also just click on each team in standings and do their schedule individually.
youll be wrong about the Cowboys and possibly the Rams could get a wildcard.

lol I realize its a lot though but its a nice creative created tool,whomever did it?!

OP
OP

1940sfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts