NFL Hall Of Fame for Kramer?

Rocky11

Superbowl bound Pack
Reaction score
Thank you. I signed the petition. I looked up to Jerry Kramer when I was growing up. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first packer game I ever went to I was a young kid. I saw Jerry Kramer and Willie Davis walking and my dad told me to get their autographs and told me who they were. They were both huge ********, I mean really really ****ish and arrogant. Kramer actually signed my pad but Willie Davis refused. I don't like either of them.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My heart skipped a beat. When I saw the thread title I thought it was about Tommy Kramer!

My freshman high school football coach handed out jerseys by telling you whom on the Packers wore that jersey. I was #64 all throughout high school.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The Hall is missing a lot of great players, can't deny that. I could make a list of guys I would vote for on the first ballot.

Please explain how a 5X All Pro, 5X NFL Champion with 2X Super Bowls, and 3X Pro Bowls is not in the Hall of Fame.

OP
OP
D

Dan115

The Hall is missing a lot of great players, can't deny that. I could make a list of guys I would vote for on the first ballot.

Please explain how a 5X All Pro, 5X NFL Champion with 2X Super Bowls, and 3X Pro Bowls is not in the Hall of Fame.

I think his tell All Books has hurt him among his peers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think his tell All Books has hurt him among his peers.

Probably. I believe the only reason Kenny Stabler never made the hall is some of his problems with the law. Joe Namath makes the hall, but not Kenny Stabler. That's total BS.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My heart skipped a beat. When I saw the thread title I thought it was about Tommy Kramer!

My freshman high school football coach handed out jerseys by telling you whom on the Packers wore that jersey. I was #64 all throughout high school.
The name Kramer means different things to different generations.
Now it's that nutty neighbor of Seinfeld.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has been said The persons who elect players,Coaches and Top Team Executives to The Pro Football of Fame have decided that there are enough Glory Years Packer of the 1960's, who already are in pro Football Hall of Fame. .

Packers haveJim Taylor, Herb Adderly , Paul Hornung, Bart Starr, Willie Davis, Vince Lombardi, Ray Nitschke, Willie Wood, Forrest Gregg , Jim Ringo and Henry Jordan, who have already elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Jerry Kramer membership into Hallof Fame has been turn down number of times,when it went before election Committee of Pro Football Hall of Fame.