1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Hall Of Fame for Kramer?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Dan115, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Rocky11

Rocky11 Superbowl bound Pack

Ratings:
    +62
    Thank you. I signed the petition. I looked up to Jerry Kramer when I was growing up. He deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

3. okcpackerfan

okcpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +186
    The first packer game I ever went to I was a young kid. I saw Jerry Kramer and Willie Davis walking and my dad told me to get their autographs and told me who they were. They were both huge assholes, I mean really really dickish and arrogant. Kramer actually signed my pad but Willie Davis refused. I don't like either of them.

4. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,992
    My heart skipped a beat. When I saw the thread title I thought it was about Tommy Kramer!

My freshman high school football coach handed out jerseys by telling you whom on the Packers wore that jersey. I was #64 all throughout high school.

5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    The Hall is missing a lot of great players, can't deny that. I could make a list of guys I would vote for on the first ballot.

Please explain how a 5X All Pro, 5X NFL Champion with 2X Super Bowls, and 3X Pro Bowls is not in the Hall of Fame.

6. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I think his tell All Books has hurt him among his peers.

7. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871

Probably. I believe the only reason Kenny Stabler never made the hall is some of his problems with the law. Joe Namath makes the hall, but not Kenny Stabler. That's total BS.

8. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    I thought he was in years ago...this is stupid that he's not in...

and they bitch about other guys that aren't in

9. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    The name Kramer means different things to different generations.
    Now it's that nutty neighbor of Seinfeld.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    It has been said The persons who elect players,Coaches and Top Team Executives to The Pro Football of Fame have decided that there are enough Glory Years Packer of the 1960's, who already are in pro Football Hall of Fame. .

Packers haveJim Taylor, Herb Adderly , Paul Hornung, Bart Starr, Willie Davis, Vince Lombardi, Ray Nitschke, Willie Wood, Forrest Gregg , Jim Ringo and Henry Jordan, who have already elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Jerry Kramer membership into Hallof Fame has been turn down number of times,when it went before election Committee of Pro Football Hall of Fame.

11. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Just like Ron Santo They will wait till he dies.