NFC North

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Unfortunately that didn't result in a win though. I agree that it seems the Packers might have the best chances of winning in Seattle over the next four road games.
A split of the Rams/Patriots would be ultra ideal. At 4-3-1, I feel like the Packers would be sitting in a very nice spot.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True, although we thoroughly outplayed them for 55 minutes of the NFCCG on their field.
It's not horseshoes.

It's not good that the Vikings have taken the lead in the division already, when we are just now going into the rough part of our schedule.
To quote The Shawshank Redemption, it's time to "get busy living, or get busy dying".

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point it seems fair to say the North lacks a top end team and has 4 flawed teams that all could come away with the division. The Lions would be the most surprising to me.

I have seen the Vikings play a few games - Packers, Bills, Rams, Saints. I guess I should watch a few more because they are winless in those games! But they are just missing something. Their 4 wins are not impressive. 2 rookie QBs. The 49ers and then their impressive eagles win. So no team above .500.

The Bears actually seem the most steady. Playing mostly everyone tough

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears are seriously impressive, though I think they can't win a game in playoffs if they get there.

Still, they have score most points in the division and conceded least.

Only the Rams and Saints have scored more than them. And they have the 3rd best Defence (in points conceded) in the conference.

Impressive for a team that was lost between us and Y(v)ikes in expectations.

Last edited:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What annoys me with division rivals is that they'll always play down to one another, but when The Packers come to town, they get their act together and play competitive. I was looking at that Detroit score and I was like, would've been nice had you played as sloppy against our boys. Granted I know our boys played a part in that, but still. It's annoying. Maybe it's just me on this.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Detroit played all that will against us, I think the biggest difference was we just couldn't get anything to go our way. We should have buried them actually. Definitely should have won, but this team is still trying to figure out a way to quit with the poor timed penalty or how to not let a mishap kill them. They're getting better and i'm still hopeful it keeps going that way. What's most frustrating this year is knowing we still haven't played a game to our potential. The only games i feel we were really outplayed in were the end of the Patriots game and the Washington game. that's it. Even the Rams, we beat them on more plays, mano y mano. But couldn't win the game. That's a problem, but it's also encouraging. We outplayed Detroit too, but couldn't make a kick, the refs decided to give them the ball inside the 1 after they kicked it away and a few other things we just couldn't overcome, but need to find a way to if we're going to go anywhere. I think they are, i just hope it's enough, soon enough.

But Detroit played Chicago like absolute trash. that was a bad, bad football team out there yesterday.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess we gotta cheer for the Vikings on Sunday and then we better beat the Vikings to have a chance to win the division that’s assuming we beat Seattle which I think we are gonna lose both games..

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right in the thick of it again. Those Vikings and Bears rematches are looking bigger every week.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Vikings remaining schedule:

@ Bears
Packers
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Dolphins
@ Lions
Bears

Bears remaining schedule:

Vikings
@ Lions
@ Giants
Rams
Packers
@ 49ers
@ Vikings

And the Packers:

@ Seahawks
@ Vikings
Cardinals
Falcons
@ Bears
@ Jets
Lions

We need a Vikings win this Sunday over the Bears. Not only because the Bears are in the lead for the division, but because the Bears have the easier schedule remaining of the two teams.

Last edited:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score

@ Bears
Packers
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Dolphins
@ Lions
Bears

Vikings
Lions
Giants
Rams
Packers
49ers
Vikings

And the Packers:

@ Seahawks
@ Vikings
Cardinals
Falcons
@ Bears
@ Jets
Lions

We need a Vikings win this Sunday over the Bears. Not only because the Bears are in the lead for the division, but because the Bears have the easier schedule remaining of the two teams.

I got Minnesota losing at least 4 of the 7 games. The fact that I have to hope that they win next week makes me sick to my stomach. I despise this team more than Chicago.

Chicago I'm making a bold prediction that they'll lose 5 of the next 7. I see them losing to Minnesota this week. Between the Lions, Giants and Niners one of them will beat them. They lose to The Packers, They lose to LA in order for the Rams to secure a playoff bye and first seed, and then lose to Minnesota. To me the jury is still out on them if these are the same old bears or not.

The only game that makes me nervous is Atlanta, but since we play them in Lambeau I like our chances. We'll expose Minnesota soon enough as well as Chicago. Knowing how Detroit always likes to play us tough for some reason, I expect them to try to throw everything at us in attempts to play spoiler.

I say we win out with maybe potentially one more loss.

D

Deleted member 6794

@ Bears
Packers
@ Patriots
@ Seahawks
Dolphins
@ Lions
Bears

Vikings
Lions
Giants
Rams
Packers
49ers
Vikings

And the Packers:

@ Seahawks
@ Vikings
Cardinals
Falcons
@ Bears
@ Jets
Lions

Whoa, the Bears have all of their remaining games at home??? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts