New view from new sections

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it makes more money for the Packers (which it will), then I am all for it. Im sure as hell not gonna sit there though. :D

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The 4000 tickets that are in the raffle for residents of Brown county are in the sections right in front of these seats. When there were flyovers, you could see them coming since they seem to always come from the north over the flag.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The 4000 tickets that are in the raffle for residents of Brown county are in the sections right in front of these seats. When there were flyovers, you could see them coming since they seem to always come from the north over the flag.

If it got any higher, you see them, just before you had to duck down incase you got hit in the head by the undercarriage....lol ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So.... where will they cram more seating with the NEXT expansion do you suppose? Anyone having visions of that North endzone scoreboard surrounded by seating somehow? Of course then they'd have to change the view of the stadium from Lombardi Avenue...

I

The only good thing is if they extend any further up, the guys selling beer and other stuff will be wearing white gowns and wings, and you might get to talk to Lombardi and all the other greats face to face. I KNOW its bringing extra revenue for the organisation, but you`d get a better view sitting at home watching the game on T.V.
I know I`d be mad as hell to travel all they way from Europe to end up sitting in these seats. What is the going rate for them ? Season or single even ?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
^ my buddy got lucky and is going to see the pack play the redskins. He got 2 ( fairly decent ) tickets for $500. Don't knows the details, like if that was a "hook up" type price of just face ticket value. All I know is I am drinking the hateorade on him right now.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
^ my buddy got lucky and is going to see the pack play the redskins. He got 2 ( fairly decent ) tickets for $500. Don't knows the details, like if that was a "hook up" type price of just face ticket value. All I know is I am drinking the hateorade on him right now.

At $250 per Packer ticket, it sounds like tickets were bought from ticket broker or another secondary supplier.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
So.... where will they cram more seating with the NEXT expansion do you suppose? Anyone having visions of that North endzone scoreboard surrounded by seating somehow? Of course then they'd have to change the view of the stadium from Lombardi Avenue...
Yes that is a possibility.
12 rows of bleacher seats on top of the luxury boxes, next to the sharpshooters and the network cameras. Or maybe giant swings hung from the light standards.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I attended today's shareholder meeting and checked out the new south end zone seats. Many of the seats have a pretty good view of the field. The original pic in this thread has a little bit of a fish bowl effect which may distort the distance somewhat. Don't get me wrong, the center section of seats is still a long distance from the field. This pic was snapped from the lounge area in the center section.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
However, check out this pic. This was taken from the highest row in the right hand section of seats in about the
middle of that area. The left hand section also has a similar perspective and as you can see, the view is pretty nice.

H

HardRightEdge

However, check out this pic. This was taken from the highest row in the right hand section of seats in about the
middle of that area. The left hand section also has a similar perspective and as you can see, the view is pretty nice.

That's right, TeamTundra. I've sat in the 35th. row in the opposite end zone, about where those folks are sitting in the OP picture. You get a good look at the game from there. The fish eye lens used in the OP photo distorts what you actually see. Your photos are more representative.

I like end zone seats myself; you can see the play develop. You just have to be sober enough to note where the line of scrimmage is before the snap. If you pay attention, you don't need the PA announcer.

So what's with the above posters? I don't think they're renting 50 yard line sky boxes, so what gives? Seat snobs mocking Lambeau? For shame. ;)

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In addition, the seats were very comfortable and there are plenty of restrooms and concession stands nearby.

I really feel the expansion completes Lambeau and the new gate should help with entering and exiting the stadium.
The champions lounge club seats are sweet. Plenty of HDTVs everywhere along with a full service bar and food.

One other thing I will mention is the climb up some of the sections is a bit steep and I was hanging on to the
railing the entire time.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think wind will be a major factor. It would need to be a high straight line wind from the north
to south as there are portions that jet out and other obstacles that should reduce any wind.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
When I took a recent tour of Lambeau Field the tour guide said the winds shouldn't be as bad as they are in MetLife Stadium in NY but how & where he got that notion not sure
Because people in Green Bay don't talk as much and as loud as people in New Jersey.

I

This pic was taken from the south end zone viewing platform, the highest point in the stadium.

Oh my God.....they`ve built a giant thumb :eek:.........lol

Members online

Latest posts