New to the Forum here

BearFanRick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi All. This is Big Rick, and its a pleasure to be part of your on-line community. I have been a life long resident of Green Bay, and, a life long Bears fan. Been so ever since 1974 when Bears QB Bobby Douglas signed an autograpgh for me. What a guy...the rest is history. Bears fans and Packers fans rarely agree on anything. But...I will be checking in from time to time and hopefully we can find some common ground. One thing I am sure we all agree with is..... the teams have a magnificent history together...and put on a whale of a show whenever they play. Throw out the records when they play.... anything can happen...and usually does. Plus.....we both hate the Vikings with a passion...LOL. Have a great day and I hope to converse with you all in the near future. Rick

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just joined. Happy to find such a great forum. I was born and raised in Green Bay, lived there for over 40 years, in Madison now, bleed Green and Gold. Worked in Green Bay TV for 20 plus years, produced and directed many of the Packer type shows, including coaches show and Larry McCarrens Locker Room. Work presently as a freelance cameraman, for the major networks doing college football & basketball, NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR etc. Will get back to the best stadium in the NFL dto do 6 games for FOX this season, then :beersign: hopefully be able to stay home and have a cold one during a few of the other weekends, that I may have off, depending on where FOX/CBS wants to send me. Whatever the case, I always record the game so I can watch it during the week. GO PACK!!!!

And as it's been said before, my 2 favorite teams are the Packers and whoever's playing the BEARS!

P.S. The MONSTERS of the MIDWAY, will have a name change by the middle of the season, they'll become the BAD NEWS BEARS! No playoffs this year, BEARS fans!

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just joined. Happy to find such a great forum. I was born and raised in Green Bay, lived there for over 40 years, in Madison now, bleed Green and Gold. Worked in Green Bay TV for 20 plus years, produced and directed many of the Packer type shows, including coaches show and Larry McCarrens Locker Room. Work presently as a freelance cameraman, for the major networks doing college football & basketball, NFL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR etc. Will get back to the best stadium in the NFL dto do 6 games for FOX this season, then :beersign: hopefully be able to stay home and have a cold one during a few of the other weekends, that I may have off, depending on where FOX/CBS wants to send me. Whatever the case, I always record the game so I can watch it during the week. GO PACK!!!!

And as it's been said before, my 2 favorite teams are the Packers and whoever's playing the BEARS!

P.S. The MONSTERS of the MIDWAY, will have a name change by the middle of the season, they'll become the BAD NEWS BEARS! No playoffs this year, BEARS fans!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum jpigeon and BearFanRick.... hope that you both have some fun on the board.

JP... hope you get a couple weekends off to enjoy the brew and games... must be a trying but possibly fun profession as a cameraman.... if not... ya get some of the best seats in the house.

jpigeon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, best seats, but I just wish I could remember the final score and who won. One of those deals, where each play each camera has a certain assignment, mine always happens to be the "cart" sideline camera, so all I ever do is shoot the QB, unless it's a running play.

And then after about 4 weeks of travel, what I had for dinner last night, and what city I was in 3 weeks ago, or where I'm going the following weekend. It's all such a blur.

Members online

Latest posts