New Poster...AND

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JWalk nice to see you on the site. Thanks for the good clip. that was cool. Hope to see more posts from you in the near future!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here - good show -- Taylor wears LeRoy Butler's number!

I take it you think he should be wearin' Sharper's shoes?
I will say... he's got a lot more fire in his belly... hungry for the ball, like Darren USED TO BE!

SEAN TAYLOR -----
Free Safety - 6'02" - 235lbs - Born: 04/1/1983 / Played at Miami, FL
First year player, too - ROOKIE at Redskins....

Now I wonder just what it would take to swipe this guy away from DC, as we let Darren Sharper go? Somehow Darren's stock isn't rising all that much - yet we hear him talkin' like he's in the driver seat. I think otherwise - BUT, the key would be what the contract is for this guy, Taylor, now....

I'm not finding what his contract signing went for.... What's a good link?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It would take a miracle for them to give him up. No one wants to give up a solid player. Granted he had some off field issue, but I no he wont be leaving.

monkeyracer43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won't be leaving Washington anytime soon. Sean Taylor is expected to be one of the best safeties in the league, and should step up to become the emotional leader of that defense. We would have to trade away our next two first-round picks (at least) if we wanted him.

BTW, greetings from a fellow newcomer.
Javon Walker for MVP in '05 :D

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much better sig sign, MR43 - much better... Although ya could shrink it just a bit... people have to scroll for miles to read the postings!
(you guys with your bedroom posters.. I swear - I always had Playboy pinups, back in the day :soapbox: )

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
It would take a miracle for them to give him up. No one wants to give up a solid player. Granted he had some off field issue, but I no he wont be leaving.
I'm currently looking over stats on a comparison of this guy against Michigan's Marvin Jackson.... thoughts?

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[/quote]
I'm currently looking over stats on a comparison of this guy against Michigan's Marvin Jackson.... thoughts?[/quote]

marvin? do you mean marlon jackson? if so, he's a cb, not a saftey

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah - big typo there... but Jackson is actually listed as CB/S and he rates right around where the Pack will get their turn.

2002 OLY packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JWR84
nice show that man can sure put the fun in defense. that's something we haven't had since reggie. what an addition he or somebody like him would be on the pack

OP
OP
J

JWalkRulz84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the draft coming, I really think that Safety and Middle Linebacker need to be addressed. Those positions seem to be "Difference Makers." Granted, we need help on the D-Line, but I really think we can find ourselves a strong contributor with one of our second rounders. I think we might get lucky and be able to steal someone like Channing Crowder from Florida, or if we have the opportunity to trade up, I would love to get Thomas Davis. That guy is 6"1 230 pounds and hits like a Mack Truck. What do you guys think?

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love to get Thomas Davis. He's about the same size as taylor (a safety with a linebacker's body) and he could be a hard hitter. He could fire up our defense. plus he could knock out moss.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts