Announcement New Owner for PackerForum.com

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I got a signed Nick Collins as well as a bonus prize with his INT in the super bowl. But I’m keeping that one
hmmmm....I must have joined the board too late, I won the Amish Draft one year and all I got was a signed by Amish himself, Photo of him naked, driving a Buggy. I was just thankful that it wasn't Buggy Bill he was driving.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Welcome @Shaggy, I'm usually here around draft time, since that's my passion. With a new coach this week definitely had to pop in to see what's up. Thanks @robdog I'm sure the reigns are in good hands.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to ask you Shaggy, have you changed the rules for the annual Packer Forum contest of "Most Accurate Prediction of the Packers Record for the Upcoming Season"? I assume the prizes awarded are going to stay the same as they have the last 5 year....First Place gets $10,000 and season tickets. 2nd place 2 Super Bowl Tickets, etc.??? :coffee:

Yeah, Shaggy PM'd me to say it's the same. In fact Shaggy is so pro-active that he's already announced that the tickets will be for the Cardinals vs 49ers Superbowl game! Get in line.

3rd place prize is a ano expenses paid dinner with Ty Montgomery and Brandon Bostick.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmmmm....I must have joined the board too late, I won the Amish Draft one year and all I got was a signed by Amish himself, Photo of him naked, driving a Buggy. I was just thankful that it wasn't Buggy Bill he was driving.
looks like you've been here 2 years long than me, so you just have been here. Did the Amish have a whip in hand too?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
looks like you've been here 2 years long than me, so you just have been here. Did the Amish have a whip in hand too?
:roflmao::cautious: This image could get out of hand fast, we better stop with Amish driving his buggy (4 wheels).

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Oh Oh.....looks like Shaggy is playing with the controls? All the boxes got shrunk!

Give a guy a new toy!

This is why we can't have nice things. :roflmao:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheers....you passed all the required tests to "fit in"......think we will keep you on as Owner! :cool:

I bet if we all sent him $200 he'd send us pieces of paper saying we were owners as well.

We need more Vikings fans. I feel so all alone here. :(

One token viking fan is more than enough. You're lucky we put up with you. If you weren't so damn sensible we'd have shoved you out the door long ago.

If anyone doesn't get that, I feel bad for them. God has punished them harshly.

I didn't get it and I don't know why but for some reason I feel blessed rather than punished for it.

If it helps, I have a signed Clinton Dix 8x10 that I won off here for guessing the stats of AR, I think against the Rams a couple years ago. I could donate it back to the cause :)

Though I have a friend that lives out east and is a Redskins fan, if by some odd reason they decide to actually re-sign Dix after trading for him and getting a glimpse first hand, I was going to offer it to him as joke

For a signed Clinton Dix poster I predict our record in 2019 will be 476-0

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that PackerForum.com is being run by a new owner, @Shaggy. I didn't take this transition lightly and wanted to find someone who was going to continue doing all the good things that we have done over the past years.

But the time has come for me to move on from PackerForum. Some of you might have noticed my lack of activity here on the site and that's mainly because I am getting out of the ticket/sports space. Packer Forum deserves a more active owner and that was something I simply couldn't do anymore. I have full confidence in @Shaggy and what he plans to do with the site.

Please welcome @Shaggy and give him some time to get his plan in place. I promise you guys, he will be the owner that PackerForum deserves. Its been a fun ride for almost 10 years, and I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time to say hi.

And if you're all bored next weekend, maybe give a little cheer for them San Diego(LA) Chargers... ;)

GL Shaggy. Young QB should help resurrect the Bolts.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Yeah as really the Bolts could be a team on the rise there with the right staff and players.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts