Announcement New Owner for PackerForum.com

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that PackerForum.com is being run by a new owner, @Shaggy. I didn't take this transition lightly and wanted to find someone who was going to continue doing all the good things that we have done over the past years.

But the time has come for me to move on from PackerForum. Some of you might have noticed my lack of activity here on the site and that's mainly because I am getting out of the ticket/sports space. Packer Forum deserves a more active owner and that was something I simply couldn't do anymore. I have full confidence in @Shaggy and what he plans to do with the site.

Please welcome @Shaggy and give him some time to get his plan in place. I promise you guys, he will be the owner that PackerForum deserves. Its been a fun ride for almost 10 years, and I'm sure I'll pop in from time to time to say hi.

And if you're all bored next weekend, maybe give a little cheer for them San Diego(LA) Chargers... ;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s been creative enough for me. Simple format for me to talk stupid most days. I hope it doesn’t change too much.

Thank you, and good luck

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Rob for supporting the forum for these many years.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

First TT and @Kitten , then McCarthy, now @robdog. :eek:
Thanx for everything you've done Rob. Don't be a stranger.

Ha ha, the Back to the future train!

Look forward on seeing where we go with this forum! I don't plan on changing anything to the forum but I do want to ask most of you about adding a few things, as in a Bucks and Brewers forum.

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ha ha, the Back to the future train!

Look forward on seeing where we go with this forum! I don't plan on changing anything to the forum but I do want to ask most of you about adding a few things, as in a Bucks and Brewers forum.

Can WE have tazors ??

Reaction score
I just want to know one thing. When we bow out.. Are the counts on these messages that we post redeemable like those old Camel Cigarette Bucks?
If so.. Id like a Tazor also.. just in case You never know where Buggs is hiding out.:sneaky:

I all seriousness good luck Robdog it’s a fine site Thanks You for your service! Good luck to you Sir

Welcome aboard Shaggy

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck robdog on all your future endeavors and thanks for all that you did.

And welcome Shaggy!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Thanks Robdog! You did a great job here!

I still think it was a bad idea whoever created that "Fire Rob" Thread! ;)

Welcome aboard Shaggy....can we get you some fuzzy slippers and a cold one......?

Robdog and Shaggy as they change ownership.....

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Robdog! You did a great job here!

I still think it was a bad idea whoever created that "Fire Rob" Thread! ;)

Welcome aboard Shaggy....can we get you some fuzzy slippers and a cold one......?

Robdog and Shaggy as they change ownership.....

Ha ha!

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to Shaggy, and although I don’t post here much, I read several times a day, so a big thanks Rob for running this for these past years. I live in SoCal so I get a lot of my Packer info from this site and all the great contributors here. Good luck and agree on the Chargers. Would love to see Phillip get a ring this year.

Members online

Latest posts