New Member.

wdd1979

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Bill, living in Green Bay, WI. Love the Packers like you all do, as well as the Brewers and Bucks. Nice to have all of our teams kickin at the same time! I just opened an online store. Since we are a community here, it would be much appreciated if you could all help me out with the spreading of my site. I would also appreciate if you would sign up on my site as a member. Thanks a lot cheeseheads!

By the way, here is my thought for the day.

Mr. Excitement has made his way to Green Bay! The black and blue division just got a whole lot blue-er with the special teams getting on track early. With young Mr. Cobb returning kicks and punts, as well as Jarrett Bush on punt coverage, the Packers may have found the final ingredient for creating the NFC North's absolute super team.

Warm welcome to cold Wisconsin for Randall Cobb.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome. Good luck with your store.

Surprised that this forum doesnt have one actually.

OP
OP
wdd1979

wdd1979

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everybody but I have to say that I will be leaving and never coming back to the "greatest forum on the net" due to being requested to remove my link from my signature. I am a firm believer in not participating or supporting a community such as this which against supporting a local business during it's start up which happens to be owned by one of our very own Iraq war veterans, myself. Thank you all for the warm welcome and goodbye already.
p.s. lets continue supporting our troops as we have here today.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way..You are more than welcome to stay and talk Packers...And if you want to advertise your site, which is exactly what you did in your 1st post, talk to robdog on working out an agreement..

When new members make a 1st post with links to their personal business, it looks like you are just here to spam and you really dont care about the forum and our community

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
In case people are wondering the actual rule

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/pf-policy-full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/

Members Trying to Advertise in Posts or Signatures:

The bottom line is that we DO NOT allow users to advertise with out PERMISSION from the site admin. We do make exceptions for ESTABLISHED members to advertise in their signatures or create a thread about whatever they are trying to sell. New members will NOT be allowed to advertise anything and will receive an IMMEDIATE warning. Second offense will most likely result in a BAN.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Bill I hope you remain a member and continue to participate in the PF. If not, that is your choice, but your accusations are very unfair. This may or may not be the greatest forum on the net, but it is most certainly one of them and much of that is due to robdog and to the mods who have established rules and who enforce them. Please try to put yourself in their shoes and then in the shoes of each of us who do not come here to be inundated with people promoting their businesses or pet causes. This is the Packer Forum and not the support your local business forum.

LTF, I know it is not always easy or popular, but thanks for making the tough call, doing the right thing, and enforcing the forum rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts