New Here - Seahawks Fan

12thMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey everyone just wanted to say for today I am a HUGE GB fan :)
best of luck... DESTROY Philly!!!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, welcome to the forum, hope you stay well into the offseason

OP
OP

12thMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No you don't. :)

we ALREADY won in Chicago. Both teams at full health. So yes, we have a better shot IN Chicago. IMO (outside the Seahawks), Chicago is the luckiest team in the Playoffs. I still just dont see them as that good. they are playing far above their talent level.

we have the rights to "12th Man" now. paid off A and M 2 or 3 years ago.

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we ALREADY won in Chicago. Both teams at full health. So yes, we have a better shot IN Chicago. IMO (outside the Seahawks), Chicago is the luckiest team in the Playoffs. I still just dont see them as that good. they are playing far above their talent level.

we have the rights to "12th Man" now. paid off A and M 2 or 3 years ago.

Pretty sure he was saying "No you don't" to that you hope to see us in Seattle in a few weeks...

OP
OP

12thMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure he was saying "No you don't" to that you hope to see us in Seattle in a few weeks...

that i do hope. as a Hawks season ticket holder, id get to go to the game :). although so very slim, dental floss would be thicker, our only shot to get to the SB is to play the NFCCG at Qwest field.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
My sister lives in Seattle. So I'm partial to the Hawks. I'm happy for you guys, and congratulations. Welcome to the forum.

Members online

Latest posts