NEW, AND TORN IN TWO

favre04life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Cas...I have lived in Mil. WI my whole life and the only Packer QB Ive ever known.. was Brett, and Don Maj.(for like a year). I was only like 12 when i started understanding the game at a more adult level like what the different penaltys were and so on. So now I feel like my parents got divorced and I have to choose sides. I love the Packers...and I love and respect the man who stayed with us for so many years. Do I HAVE to choose sides? I dont want to, but it sure seems that way. I tried my luck @ the Jets forums, but anytime I posted anything positive about the packers, they made it pretty clear i wasnt welcome. So am I welcome here...even if I post positive about Jets, or will I be thrown under the bus?

ksios

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too look to the Jets forum. They are such haters and whiners. They don't understand what they have (or had) in Brett. I believe that a lot of Packer fans are in the same boat. I like Aaron, but Brett carried this team for so long we owed it to him to give him a chance. I maybe the only person in Wisconsin that believes that, but then again I didn't drink the Packers cool-aide when it came to Aaron replacing Brett.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too look to the Jets forum. They are such haters and whiners. They don't understand what they have (or had) in Brett. I believe that a lot of Packer fans are in the same boat. I like Aaron, but Brett carried this team for so long we owed it to him to give him a chance. I maybe the only person in Wisconsin that believes that, but then again I didn't drink the Packers cool-aide when it came to Aaron replacing Brett.

You are not alone in your beliefs. I may live in MN, but I, too, bleed green and gold. When we were at training camp and Family night last August you wouldn't believe how many people were wearing Favre shirts, and how many people wanted Favre back. They even had 60-80,000 signatures to bring him back. No such luck.

ksios

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems we are the minority on this site. I believe in the Packers but not in TT. Hey wischeez thanks for the welcome. trust me, I won't post anything else positive about the Jets as long as the Packers are doing well, wait a minute...... I won't post anything here about the Jets at all in this forum. The JETS are old news. No more will I mention the Jets. Packers only no Jets. The Jets have their own site ( I hope you are laughing by now?). Go Pack Go!!!!!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ksios said:
It seems we are the minority on this site. I believe in the Packers but not in TT. Hey wischeez thanks for the welcome. trust me, I won't post anything else positive about the Jets as long as the Packers are doing well, wait a minute...... I won't post anything here about the Jets at all in this forum. The JETS are old news. No more will I mention the Jets. Packers only no Jets. The Jets have their own site ( I hope you are laughing by now?). Go Pack Go!!!!!

Jets??? :p

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favre04life said:
Hi, my name is Cas...I have lived in Mil. WI my whole life and the only Packer QB Ive ever known.. was Brett, and Don Maj.(for like a year). I was only like 12 when i started understanding the game at a more adult level like what the different penaltys were and so on. So now I feel like my parents got divorced and I have to choose sides. I love the Packers...and I love and respect the man who stayed with us for so many years. Do I HAVE to choose sides? I dont want to, but it sure seems that way. I tried my luck @ the Jets forums, but anytime I posted anything positive about the packers, they made it pretty clear i wasnt welcome. So am I welcome here...even if I post positive about Jets, or will I be thrown under the bus?

Just make sure you check the bus schedule. ;)

Members online

Latest posts