Need to start our Packer Rituals again this season

Marsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I listen to green and yellow by little wayne. "I'm a cheesehead, ya'll cheese wiz."

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to sound odd but I eat 17 Cheez-Its before every Packers game. I've been doing it for years. After that no more Cheez-Its even after the game is over.

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really a ritual but I have a lucky jersey that was undefeated whenever I wore it since 09 until the Chiefs last year. Haven't had it on since, should I give it a second chance tonight?

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i usually hold my football when we are on offense while sitting down then ill stand up on defense without my football

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I light incense, have a bowl of Green and Gold, Put on my jersey and my lucky beads I got at the opener last year, don my California cheese hardhat and rub my lucky rock which has the Packers logo on it. Other than that I don't believe in all that superstitious crap.

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green and gold everything for clothing. Same jersey as last week so long as we win. If lose, wash the jersey to rid the loss, and move on to new jersey. Rotate old school Reggie White jersey with Rodgers SB jersey. Rocking Reggie now. He led us on SB run - it was foul smelling, but couldn't risk it!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, just like the Thursday night game, I wear my "dress greens" -- slacks and socks...a gold shirt with one of my "lucky Packers ties". A gold "G" tie tack ... and will wear my other set of "dress greens", lucky Packers tie etc ... tomorrow as well. When it's a Sunday game... the dress greens are deployed on Thursday, due to Friday being "corporate casual" ... and then again on Monday morning -- win, lose or draw.

New for THIS year ... during the game, I wear NO Packers gear. Had to break the bad karma chain after the Giants and 9'ers losses... so... I'm not even wearing my lucky Packers socks. ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
packer flag goes outside

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Wife and I pick what jersey to wear..

homemade guacamole is done, as are ribs

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts