Naked Man Arrested in Parking Lot Questioning Jay Cutler's Dedication

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I would have to say that this guy has earned the right to question Cutler's dedication; you really can't question his dedication (this is the middle of February in Chicago -- that's dedication).

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good lord. I almost guarantee I know someone who knows this fool. Its way too small of a city for me to not.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is not mentioned in this article is a what location this man was arrested. I have a cop friend in Chicago and he gave me the details about this nutball.

Now you will learn the rest of the story...

The back doors burst open of St. Paul's church on 59th St. and this guy comes running in during mass. He is jay bird naked and is shouting and running up and down the aisles, cutting thru the pews, around the alter while the priest and congregation sat in disbelief.

Somebody with a cell phone called the cops, and it just happened that there was a car just blocks away.

Soon two Chicago cops are chasing this guy around,joined by 3 ushers. Old folks are fainting because of what is happening and it is total chaos with all the shouting and running in the church.

The naked guy was doing his best Walter Payton imitation, running, juking, jumping into pews...up and down and all around...

Finally the cops had him cornered and caught him...want to know where they got him?

They caught him by the organ. :shok:

( oh boy, I really had you didn't I?) hehehehe

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Its not a party til charlie sheen shows up.

He shoulda showed up a few games earlier for them then eh?? lol!!!

I hope things start to calm down for him,..seriously he's manic!:eek: (this smiley looks lie a fish outta water!)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He shoulda showed up a few games earlier for them then eh?? lol!!!

I hope things start to calm down for him,..seriously he's manic!:eek: (this smiley looks lie a fish outta water!)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0v08XY2G8&feature=related]YouTube - Major League - Wild Thing[/ame]

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Jesus Christ.

When I seen the title of this, I thought it was some joke.

After seeing that, it makes me wonder..

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How in bearaskin" Cutler what will you do when the season begins I would want to hibernate after all you are a bear,so the bears are the clowns of the north.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts