My Wife The Rabid Packer Fan

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
A funny thing happened after our trip to GB for the opener. My wife has always rooted for the packers because I was a packer fan, but she was never the die hard, bleed Green and Gold fan I am.
Since our trip where she met several players and had her arms around Cobb and Starks. I noticed this weekend that her enthusiasm had escalated 10 fold, especially when Starks or Cobb had the ball. I think Starks is her boy now. I think visiting the Citadel of football, going to the hall of fame, being around the sea of packer fans and just being in Green Bay had made her a true cheese head. I still can't get her to pay for half of my ring though.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen with my Gf, she rooted for the pack just because I did. But last year we went to the 49ers game and she bough a jersey the next week and has been right by my side every sunday since then.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats, wives are easier to deal with once they are under the obsession.
Absolutely! And as an added bonus, they start buying you all the Packers stuff that you want (because they want it all to). The Packers stuff within my mancave almost tripled since my wife went to a Packers game.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I married a Detroit fan who liked country music .... now he's a diehard Packer fan who won't listen to country!!! :sneaky:

win win!!!!

Now I got to convince him to help me with my girl cave (office area)... get it all nice and tricked out!

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Absolutely! And as an added bonus, they start buying you all the Packers stuff that you want (because they want it all to). The Packers stuff within my mancave almost tripled since my wife went to a Packers game.

Gmann, There is wisdom in your words, She just ordered us some really nice vintage packer gear last week.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, its pretty cool... lately (ever since I let it "slip"), she's been asking me when/if the Packers stocks are going to go up for sale. I see that the organization is hoping before year ends... so that means... I think I know what I am getting for Christmas!!!

Members online

Latest posts