M. Pollard

D

Carolina
Jacksonville

Who do you guys think I should start?

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you guys think I should start this week? Plus I have picked up Cincy's D. Minnesota is off so I can't start Wiggins, Taylor or Edinger. I could start 3 backs and WRs Or 2 backs and three WRs. Any suggestions!!!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce is hurt with turf toe my man. they say he might miss a couple more games. i would trade Wiggins for the best WR/RB on the wire...depending on who's available, let that decide if you go 3 WR or 3 RB.

i wonder if Bettis will play against the Chargers next monday..he's available in almost every league.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I am not sure Wiggins will garner much attention with the play of Minnesota's offense. I do need another go to guy whether it be RB or WR.

Bolden is off this week so it will be tough. if freakin Harrison would do something it would be nice. I thought he was a steal in the third round but he hasn't done anything this year.

How is Carolina's pass D and how is Detroit's run D? Does anyone know?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit is 21st against the run with an average of 115 yds per game...despite that d-line.

Carolina is near the bottom of the pack in pass defense with 259.2 yards per game..i think 27th or 28th.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks arrow! I need 5 points tonight to win my game. I have Bulger and Harrison starting so I think I can get 5 points. It is a little scary though, Marvin hasn't been there all season and St. Loius is playing Indy. They have shut down some good QBs.

Any idea about a WR. I am thinking about picking up Lelie (Denver), Warrick (Seattle - No-1 Offense), Chatman (Favre might have abig day against a confused Vikiing D).

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if Bulger throws for 150 yards(even less actually) and zero TD's then you still wouldn't even need Harrison. i think thats a slam dunk buddy.

i need 2 points but i have Edge playing today...he better get 40 yards.

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrow - Looks like we both won!! Good job. Any idea who would be a good pick up for another WR Warrick, Lelie, or Chatman?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts