My predictions for the NFC-N

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutler doesn't play defense. that's why I haven't mentioned it.

16th... the broncos had the 16th rated offense. that's with a adequate running game. that's with a strong o-line. that's with an elite receiving corps.

what about "all of those points" again? lol
16th rated in points. 2nd in yardage. About the "average" running game, 12th in yardage, 2nd in avg yards. that's pretty good to me...
Cutler choked in the red zone?
Really?
So who was the QB when the Broncos were putting up all those points last year?
Is this the same Kyle Orton that Packers fans made fun of for the last 4 years?
Now he is suddenly going to be great and put up 4,000 yards passing?
There were only 2 teams in the entire NFL that gave up more points than the Denver Broncos last year and now they are going to improve on their 8-8 record by trading Jay Cutler for Kyle Orton?

Yeah... ok then.:thumbsup:

I don't get that either. I think THAT is an example of the Green and Gold glasses talking. Cutler is MILES better than Orton will ever be, and Orton will NOT be a good qb, no matter what is his line, wr and rb. He can be an ok qb, though. Let's be clear. I've never seen the bears with qb as good as Cutler, and he's still a work in progress. Getting Cutler was a HUGE boost for the bears. I won't discuss again that they lost too much, and needed a lot of upgrades, and the picks would be wasted anyway and so on...

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutler doesn't play defense. that's why I haven't mentioned it.

16th... the broncos had the 16th rated offense. that's with a adequate running game. that's with a strong o-line. that's with an elite receiving corps.

what about "all of those points" again? lol

Were the Broncos receiving corps really "elite"?
They were not projected to do much coming into the NFL yet they put up some good numbers.
Do you think that Cutler had ANYTHING to do with that at all?
He did have a lot of success in college, was a high draft pick with high expectations and he has put up the numbers.
He has lived up to the expectations so far.

Did Brett Favre not spend a great deal of his time with the Packers putting up big numbers with average WRs?
I know that Packer fans on this very site have made that argument for years.

Lets see how elite those Broncos WRs are with Kyle Orton throwing them the ball.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Members online

Latest posts