10.) Reche Caldwell

11.) Jeremy shockey
12.) Marcus Pollard

13.) Jason Elam
14.) Mike Nugent

15.) Bills defense/Special teams
16.) Cardinal defense/Special teams

Gotta start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 Defense

Everyone said I had the best draft and it's my first one.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not too bad...your RB's are gonna carry you this season. you're a little weak in the WR department after Burleson though. Mason has Boller throwing the ball now so that wont help him any...in the yahoo league you start 3 WR's, i always liked that a bit better.

also, theres no point in hanging on to a back up defense. there'll be a decent one available on waivers by the time the Bills have their bye week. i would drop the Cards and pick up a rookie that you think might have a breakout year. same with the extra kicker spot..or you can hang on to them until you see somebody on waivers that everybody is sleeping on.

not a bad first draft..good luck vike.

V

Vikeman

I wish I could drop the extra defense but our league requires you to carry two at all times...starting one each week. Thanks for the reply though.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
I wish I could drop the extra defense but our league requires you to carry two at all times...starting one each week. Thanks for the reply though.

ahh, well that sucks. you should make one on yahoo just to see which one you like better. its free and you can have multiple teams on one profile...just in case you dont like what you drafted.

either way..have fun.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team

Without any Packers you cannot win :D Little weak at WR and QB. Brady is good but doesn't rack up fantasy points much and Losman is questionable. Overall not a bad team.

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Try to pick up Greg Lewis from Philly if he is available. He is their #2 and I expect he will be a big sleeper this year. WR are weak but otherwise looks very good.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Team

paxvogel said:
Without any Packers you cannot win :D Little weak at WR and QB. Brady is good but doesn't rack up fantasy points much and Losman is questionable. Overall not a bad team.

Tom Brady might not rack up the points, but he is always consistent (and wasnt he one of the top point leaders at QB last season??). I am sure the guy that drafted Tom Brady last year was a lot happier than the guy that drafted Daunte Culpepper in the first round, who everyone thought was gunna rack up the points.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without a solid #1 RB, you lack a chance of winning your league. I'm guessing you took Brady in round 1. That's mistake #1. Only exception to not take a RB in round 1 is Peyton Manning.

1st 3 picks in every draft this year should be LJ LT and Alexander in no particular order then Tiki, Edge, Portis, Rudi should come off the board shortly after

With that said you managed to get 2 backs with great upside If they pan out you have a legit shot. Rare to get two good backs like that in rounds 2 and 3. So you redeemed yourself nicely

Reaction score
porky88 said:
Without a solid #1 RB, you lack a chance of winning your league. I'm guessing you took Brady in round 1. That's mistake #1. Only exception to not take a RB in round 1 is Peyton Manning.

1st 3 picks in every draft this year should be LJ LT and Alexander in no particular order then Tiki, Edge, Portis, Rudi should come off the board shortly after

With that said you managed to get 2 backs with great upside If they pan out you have a legit shot. Rare to get two good backs like that in rounds 2 and 3. So you redeemed yourself nicely

lol this is more than one year old. :)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
porky88 said:

haha didn't catch that

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a very good draft, but you may need ot hope that you can get some very good production from your WRs. If you do, you'll win alot of games. you have a solid QB, and very good RBs. Just hope with the WRs.

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
porky88 said:
porky88 said:

haha didn't catch that

did you read like the 2 posts above?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
porky88 said:
porky88 said:

haha didn't catch that

did you read like the 2 posts above?

porky88 said:
haha didn't catch that

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts