My Apology

Reaction score
So this is my apology to the Packers for writing them off this season and jumping off the band wagon.
I'm a complete idiot!
As a Packer fan I never thought this team could turn it around and doing so turning it around as a complete team
defense, offense, special teams, and coaches.

Before the Vi-queens game I thought, OK, their toast, now I can cheer for Kansas City to win it all.

Good Luck Sunday night against the kitty's

GO PACKERS!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You couldn't wait a little longer to do this? There is no room for you guys on the bandwagon. Don't ruin their good Karma. Come on please tell us how much Barry sucks, how bad the receivers are, that Rodgers thumb has gotten worse, how every break went there way last week and of course how the refs will continue to screw GB.

Reaction score
You couldn't wait a little longer to do this? There is no room for you guys on the bandwagon. Don't ruin their good Karma. Come on please tell us how much Barry sucks, how bad the receivers are, that Rodgers thumb has gotten worse, how every break went there way last week and of course how the refs will continue to screw GB.
I’d be happy to comply! Here I am

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In hindsight, I can't think of any more fitting 2022 Packers way for the Packers season to end than to claw back in it, not get any reps for their young heir apparent QB, only to flush the entire run down the toilet at home in the last game with egregious mental errors and mistakes.

It perfectly fits the current organizational mantra of "we don't really have a plan per se but we'll figure something out on the fly."

Members online

Latest posts