1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More Useless Speculation on Brett....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Anubis, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    In other words, no one has the first clue what Favre is or isn't thinking of doing. I wish these guys would try reporting nexs for a change, instead of useless speculation. :roll:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

2. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, it's an interesting theory though. :p

What's really bad is that a lot of people take these speculations as facts. For example, today at school someone told me that the Packers tried signing TO. His reasoning was because Chris Mortenson said that if the Packers signed TO, then Favre would have come back. :roll:

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Brett is playing this year.

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Like i have said.........any of the genius reporters could get a REAL lead by watching Brett's house. Is he working out daily??? If he isn't, i'd say he's done. If he IS, there's REAL hope that he's coming back. Is his trainer visiting his house daily, or weekly? Why don't amy of these smart guys check this obvious stuff out???

5. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Everything everyone is saying is speculation, until Brett comes out and speaks we wont know anything IMO..I am hoping Brett will announce something before April 1st ..keeping fingers crossed.

6. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He'll play in 2006!

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If he announces he's coming back April 1st and then changes his mind later he could always come back and say APRIL FOOLS!!!!!