more power rankings

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, before the season starts, the #1 team HAS to be the SB champs. It doesn't need to be the same order as teams finished (the Colts don't have to be #2, MN #3, Jets #4...), but the Champs need to be recognized as the best team in football, until the regular season starts...

I agree that the Packers are probably the best team, but it's a matter of accomplishment.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To me, before the season starts, the #1 team HAS to be the SB champs. It doesn't need to be the same order as teams finished (the Colts don't have to be #2, MN #3, Jets #4...), but the Champs need to be recognized as the best team in football, until the regular season starts...

I agree that the Packers are probably the best team, but it's a matter of accomplishment.

I agree, unless the team drastically changes. Like Broncos losing Elway.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, winning the SB gives you the right to be placed #1 on the power rankings until another team proves you don't belong there. And after that the losing team in the SB.

1. Saints
2. Colts
3. Packers

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
either saints or colts will miss the playoffs. My guess is the saints.

Reaction score
I agree Saints should still be number 1. Colts at number 2 simply because they win about 13 games year in and year out and they lost the superbowl. After that is up for debate

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess while everyone else is posting everyone else's power rankings, I'll post my own too :)

My Power Rankings

I know there's one you'll all hate, but I'm giving them this week to show how they'll handle the injuries and how Favre will respond from ankle surgery and limited preseason (I do think they'll lose this week).

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cowboys are highly ranked due to the yearly run of the jerry jones hype machine. theyre ALWAYS hyped to the point of nausea, and they ALWAYS 'collapse' when in reality were never good to begin with

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts