More News About Brett

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Longtime Bears nemesis Brett Favre is unlikely to retire for at least another two years, depending on the health of his wife, Deanna, who is battling breast cancer. Also, the future Hall of Fame quarterback wants 16-year-old daughter Brittany to be able to finish high school in Green Bay. Favre doesn't believe she was challenged enough academically in the Mississippi school system, where the family resides during the off-season. ...

Link here --> http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... &cset=true

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is good news; that might make a big difference in whether Brett sticks around for more than next year?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sir,

Can I borrow your daughter for a few hours and you don't have to stay up waiting for her because I know you have a game tomorrow.

Can you see some knucklehead and Brittany ******** up and Brett not getting enough sleep.

Who knows he might get 4 TD's

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Sir,

Can I borrow your daughter for a few hours and you don't have to stay up waiting for her because I know you have a game tomorrow.

Can you see some knucklehead and Brittany ******** up and Brett not getting enough sleep.

Who knows he might get 4 TD's

I think that would be a lot easier than trying to get sleep after hearing your father passed.

grabthar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found some interesting info from 2001:

February 28, 2001
Favre signs a 10-year, $100 million contract with the Packers. "No player in the NFL identifies or is more closely linked to a specific team like Brett Favre is to the Green Bay Packers," says general manager and head coach Mike Sherman. "He embodies the spirit and character of Packers fans everywhere. I do not think there is a player in the NFL that experiences a relationship with the fans like Brett Favre does. That is very, very special." Favre could be the NFL's first nine-figure player, however, the contract, which includes a $10 million signing bonus, is basically a six-year deal for salary cap purposes. The final few years of the deal call for extremely high salaries that Favre will never earn. He has said he doesn't see himself playing beyond 2006, the year he will turn 37.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Elway said something similar and ended up gonig for a few more years. That drive for a Ring is strong.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read at Jsonline yesterday that Favre hired a personal trainer. I took that as another good sign that he's planning on still giving his all to the game.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good one.... the Brittany discussion is something she might actually end up reading - or at least someone from her School will..... way to go!

Here's the thing ---

Have any of you seen this item written up on any other web site - at all? Eh?
(think about it)

Post a confirmation story from a credible web site.. to back it up!

• JSonline
    PackersNews
    GreenBayNewsChron
    SportsIllustrated
    CBSsportsline
    NFL.com, etc
Anybody?

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04's-this is a rather sketchy report of the Green domestic abuse case by Star-Tribune. As soon as the original report was phone in and received byBrown Cty communication center. There was problem for Green. it didn't help the matter that he interupted a domestic abuse 911 call. police were sent investigate. They talked to both Green and his wife. Ahman Green seem to be out of control with anger. The police said there were no initial allegations of physical abuse to Green'swife or damage within the house. Green was arrested and taken to the Brown County jail where he was booked for disorderly conduct as a domestic violence offense. had there been an allegation of physical abuse or damage within the house, additional booking charges would have been included and Green's bond would have been higher than $150. Nobody knows what the Brown County D.A. will charge Green with, when he appears in Brown County Court tomorrow Wed. May 11th. if it is what the police charged him with. It will be a fine and maybe an anger management class to attend. but no jail time. By the way, Wisconsin domestic abuse law requires police to arrest the offender in domestic abuse call,take him to jail and book him. Green filing for divorce a few days after this mess, is separate from domestic abuse arrest. Filing for divorce in Wisconsin is no crime.

Members online

Latest posts