More Javon Walker......

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
But somebody tell me how we could get another deep threat

Yeah losing Walker is going to hurt. I still think Walker is bluffing and will play this year though selling your home makes me 2nd guess that thought. If TT doesn't trade him though I highly doubt Walker will retire and give up potentially landing a nice contract.

Mike & Mike in the mourning had John Clayton on and Clayton stated the Packers have no desire to trade Walker.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they're not gonna trade him. they're gonna call his bluff. there's no way they would get a fair trade for him, so they won't do it. driver will lead the team in catches this year, walker will lead the team in being *******. next year will come, his contract will be up, and that will be it.

HitzlikeCecil26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm new around here and did not have a chance to read all post
but has the fact that J walk is going to be 28 in October and might not make a full recovery to his old self till he is 29???

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He hasn't been playing football since he graduated college, so his body hasn't taken the beating of a normal 28 year old NFL receiver.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that stat too trom...haha!

Anyway, it makes no sense to trade walker. Majik man alluded to this, but the Packers give up their trump card if they ellect to trade him because no team is going to give the pack a good value when they know that the pack are desperate due to a disgruntled player.

If you refuse to pay him, that's your trump on Jwalk...when the rubber meets the road, he will want to be payed, and that can only be in GB next year, unless TT folds.

Members online

Latest posts