Montgomery cut... Bigby back in? Possibly?

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems logical unless they are planning on getting a new DE, Bigby's return seems far more likely! I can't wait to welcome him back and Harris too!!! What is holding Harris up? The Dallas game might be the perfect game to get him back into game shape, followed by a bye week.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell after that Jets game I think we should let Peprah see what he can do. Leave Bigby in a backup role for now. C. Pep played his *** off for us in that game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you're right. But, I believe there will be several teams further up the queue that will put in a claim on him also. Provided there is leadership in the locker room, there is little downside to getting him. In fact, we even get a compensatory draft pick in 2012.

Maybe a 3rd and 7th like NE did? :crazy:

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly would like to get Moss, I think him and Rodgers could be dangerous, maybe we could light the fire he needs to be the Randy Moss of old!

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly would like to get Moss, I think him and Rodgers could be dangerous, maybe we could light the fire he needs to be the Randy Moss of old!
No way do we need or want Moss. MM has put together a cohesive team, that fights HARD under duress, put in a "cancer" like Moss would kill our team. I don't care if he may be the best receiver in the NFL.

Remember he "Mooned" our fans once!

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty confident in saying that Peprah will continue to start and Bigby will play nickel and ST. Just a hunch ;)

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way do we need or want Moss. MM has put together a cohesive team, that fights HARD under duress, put in a "cancer" like Moss would kill our team. I don't care if he may be the best receiver in the NFL.

Remember he "Mooned" our fans once!

Honestly, who cares if he Mooned our fans once, don't take it personal, Randy Moss never cared how any Packer fans felt about it, he did it to be funny, and if it woulda been a Packer (not saying any are as classless as Randy) we woulda laughed. I really don't want him either, im just saying if the Moss from old and Rodgers got on the same page, it would be dangerous. Who would people cover? Moss, Jennings, Driver(when healthy again) It won't happen, and in the grand scheme of things, I really would never want to risk the negatives of Randy, but you gotta admit, it is kinda fun to think of.

PackersFan28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, who cares if he Mooned our fans once, don't take it personal, Randy Moss never cared how any Packer fans felt about it, he did it to be funny, and if it woulda been a Packer (not saying any are as classless as Randy) we woulda laughed. I really don't want him either, im just saying if the Moss from old and Rodgers got on the same page, it would be dangerous. Who would people cover? Moss, Jennings, Driver(when healthy again) It won't happen, and in the grand scheme of things, I really would never want to risk the negatives of Randy, but you gotta admit, it is kinda fun to think of.

I agree. I do not want Randy Moss on our team, but it is fun to think of if he did happen to join the team and be successful. With that being said, I'm perfectly fine with our current group of WRs.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would rather see al Harris at nickel then bigby. Idk who's farther along.

As of a week ago Bigby was further along than Al, but I do agree, I would much rather see Al at nickel instead of Bigby. Bigby should come in on the Okie package to help stuff the run, because thats what he does. He brings the wood when he hits someone, but hes not all that great at coverage. I think C. pep should definitely keep the starting job as SS, he was lights out against the Jets.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Completely agree.

My line of thought is, TT is just so concerned with the players attitude, that if Moss eventually joined the Packers, he would not be allowed to pull the **** he did.

Members online

Latest posts