Mondays Try-Out

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God, because I'm saying quite the opposite. I'm saying fix this freking OL now before we definitely lose our season when Rodgers goes down. And also saying that it's an unrefutable proof of TT's incompetence the current state of the OL, a vital part for a team's sucess. I'm not calling for a Hogs OL, or even a current Giants OL either. I'm talking about one that'll allow our playmakers on O to suceed. That's not much to ask, and not difficult to do. Other 25 teams in the league have done it.

Good, we agree on something. The problem now is that O-lines cannot be fixed in a bye week (unless they bring in Tausch), which I am sure you would agree.

Don't even get me started on Tauscher. I have a feeling that as we converse here, TT is low-balling Mark. If not, he would have been signed already. This is what drives me nuts about TT - even when a player holds all the cards, he won't budge. I admire that quality within reason, but this isn't the time or the conditions to stick to your guns and play hard ball.

I am convinced that the two sides are arguing over money right now and that is really a shame.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good, we agree on something. The problem now is that O-lines cannot be fixed in a bye week (unless they bring in Tausch), which I am sure you would agree.
Why do you think I've changed my approach to TT and MM? Exactly because I can't see how this team will progress enough to make a run for it this season, which after 5 years should be the result of TT's work.

Don't even get me started on Tauscher. I have a feeling that as we converse here, TT is low-balling Mark. If not, he would have been signed already. This is what drives me nuts about TT - even when a player holds all the cards, he won't budge. I admire that quality within reason, but this isn't the time or the conditions to stick to your guns and play hard ball.

I am convinced that the two sides are arguing over money right now and that is really a shame.
I've said it before, one of TT's worst problem is that he'll ultimately put the financial side above the football side when addressing issues. He's just too extremist. Unless he absolutely is the advantageous part in the deal, it won't be done, with rare exceptions, that I can't remember of.

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi

Arguing over contracts is just the nature of the business. As long as Tausch is a Packer by the time they start practicing again I'll be happy. Personally I'm hoping we can get him on a 1 year deal. No one knows if he can stay healthy or produce at the level we are used to yet.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Links to prove that?

That is your opinion, and would I be right your opinion was that Driver was gone this year?

I dont think they are arguing over the money...I think its the length of the contract

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arguing over contracts is just the nature of the business. As long as Tausch is a Packer by the time they start practicing again I'll be happy. Personally I'm hoping we can get him on a 1 year deal. No one knows if he can stay healthy or produce at the level we are used to yet.

Who cares how long the deal is, just GET IT DONE!!!

Also, your comments make it seem as if TT's got this position figured out for next season - HE DOES NOT.

Let's not let short-term greed over our bank accounts affect our rationale.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Links to prove that?

That is your opinion, and would I be right your opinion was that Driver was gone this year?

I dont think they are arguing over the money...I think its the length of the contract

What is it about "I have a felling" that you don't understand???

I'm a master at putting the pieces together and not waiting around for the real story to eventually get out.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This pains me to say this but we are in a rebuilding year for two reasons, new defense and the O-line. We may be good enough to make a wild card if we get Tauscher and Clifton playing well for this season and the defense comes along. Even with that I think we are one and done.

I say put the rookie and Barbe out there, get them the experience they need to develope. Lets face facts our defense is in transition and there will be some major changes in personnel next year. If we get Tauscher we still have a good chance of still missing the play offs or going one and done. Next year we are back to the same problem with Tauscher and Clifton a year older.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This pains me to say this but we are in a rebuilding year for two reasons, new defense and the O-line. We may be good enough to make a wild card if we get Tauscher and Clifton playing well for this season and the defense comes along. Even with that I think we are one and done.

I say put the rookie and Barbe out there, get them the experience they need to develope. Lets face facts our defense is in transition and there will be some major changes in personnel next year. If we get Tauscher we still have a good chance of still missing the play offs or going one and done. Next year we are back to the same problem with Tauscher and Clifton a year older.

So, we're rebuilding a rebuild? How efficient.:stinker:

Members online

Latest posts