Monday Night - Ravens at Raiders

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Man that was a fun game! One of the more exciting Monday night games I've seen in awhile.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kept trying to go to bed. Wife was asleep long before me but I couldn't turn off the tv. It was an exciting game. I didn't think that the Raiders had that kind of fight in them.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I kept trying to go to bed. Wife was asleep long before me but I couldn't turn off the tv. It was an exciting game. I didn't think that the Raiders had that kind of fight in them.

Thought they lost it when the Ravens kicked the go ahead FG. I even walked away from the tv thinking it was over, to come back and see it was tied up. Had to do some rewinding to check it out. Fun game for sure.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rewinding....?!? Did you record this on reel-to-reel or VHS? :roflmao: :roflmao:

I took off my reading glasses, set down my magazine, and was reaching for the remote when Carr started driving them down the field. I think that both defenses were gassed. If there is a team that would bring all-out blitzes to end the game, the Ravens are the team. That didn't surprise me but Carr repeatedly beating them on those all-out blitzes was a pleasant surprise.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Rewinding....?!? Did you record this on reel-to-reel or VHS? :roflmao: :roflmao:

I took off my reading glasses, set down my magazine, and was reaching for the remote when Carr started driving them down the field. I think that both defenses were gassed. If there is a team that would bring all-out blitzes to end the game, the Ravens are the team. That didn't surprise me but Carr repeatedly beating them on those all-out blitzes was a pleasant surprise.

Wasn't recording but I have Dish DVR, that allows me to go back 60 mins or more. ;)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just messing with you.

I recorded the Sportscenter highlight of the game so that Mrs. El Guapo could watch it. It was still good theater in the condensed format, but missed some of drama that really made it a fantastic end to the game.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW - thanks for everything that you do to keep this site up and running. It's appreciated by all of us, even if we don't say it often enough!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
BTW - thanks for everything that you do to keep this site up and running. It's appreciated by all of us, even if we don't say it often enough!

Thanks but if it wasnt for you guys posting and active on the forum, there wouldn't be a forum. :tup:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True. I've run a lot of volunteer groups over the years, so I the work that goes into it. I've always appreciated the random thank you's from people. It keeps one motivated!

Members online

Latest posts