Mock This ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Follower of his site for a while.

Last year he did a good job of rating prospects (at least in the earlier rounds) and placing what players we would pick.

DL at first, then OLB, then OL, CB, DL and OLB later on... Only didn't project the FB.

He missed the players (with the exception of Meredith), but he pratically nailed the positions we'd pick and which round (or part of the draft) we'd get them...

I don't think he doesn't know about TT. He knows TT picks BPA, and projected needs. Charles Brown could be both by the time we pick.

I liked his earlier drafts more, when he had a CB or S at the second round. But McCluster could be the pick. The Packers were interested in him during Senior Bowl...

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Follower of his site for a while.

Last year he did a good job of rating prospects (at least in the earlier rounds) and placing what players we would pick.

DL at first, then OLB, then OL, CB, DL and OLB later on... Only didn't project the FB.

He missed the players (with the exception of Meredith), but he pratically nailed the positions we'd pick and which round (or part of the draft) we'd get them...

I don't think he doesn't know about TT. He knows TT picks BPA, and projected needs. Charles Brown could be both by the time we pick.

I liked his earlier drafts more, when he had a CB or S at the second round. But McCluster could be the pick. The Packers were interested in him during Senior Bowl...

Multiple teams along with the Packers were interested in Mccluster after the senior bowl. Even though he didn't run as fast a 40 as many would've thought, he's sure to be an early 2nd round pick. But I wouldn't mind that happening at all.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CB would be a good choice, but you know he best not play like the guy in the funny papers!

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
O-line in round 1 would floor me. Seriously, I think TT will exhaust every avenue before he uses a 1st rounder on the O-line. Not sure why, but it is evident.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love Taylor Mays if he is still there for us to pick.. Otherwise Charles Brown would be a good pick, we need to shore up this line now that we not only have Jared Allen to worry about, but Peppers and Vanden Bosch as well..

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would love Taylor Mays if he is still there for us to pick.. Otherwise Charles Brown would be a good pick, we need to shore up this line now that we not only have Jared Allen to worry about, but Peppers and Vanden Bosch as well..

Agree with the second half of your statement. I'm on the fence with Taylor Mays. He was a stand-out player with Matthews, Maualuga, and Cushing playing in front of him. Last year...not so much.

Members online

Latest posts