1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mock This ...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Hauschild, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Follower of his site for a while.

Last year he did a good job of rating prospects (at least in the earlier rounds) and placing what players we would pick.

DL at first, then OLB, then OL, CB, DL and OLB later on... Only didn't project the FB.

He missed the players (with the exception of Meredith), but he pratically nailed the positions we'd pick and which round (or part of the draft) we'd get them...

I don't think he doesn't know about TT. He knows TT picks BPA, and projected needs. Charles Brown could be both by the time we pick.

I liked his earlier drafts more, when he had a CB or S at the second round. But McCluster could be the pick. The Packers were interested in him during Senior Bowl...

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Multiple teams along with the Packers were interested in Mccluster after the senior bowl. Even though he didn't run as fast a 40 as many would've thought, he's sure to be an early 2nd round pick. But I wouldn't mind that happening at all.

4. OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +307
    CB would be a good choice, but you know he best not play like the guy in the funny papers!

5. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    O-line in round 1 would floor me. Seriously, I think TT will exhaust every avenue before he uses a 1st rounder on the O-line. Not sure why, but it is evident.

6. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I'd much rather trade down from the 1st given the depth of the draft.

7. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    That wouldn't surprise me at all if that happened. I actually will expect it now.

8. Mack_20

Mack_20 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I would love Taylor Mays if he is still there for us to pick.. Otherwise Charles Brown would be a good pick, we need to shore up this line now that we not only have Jared Allen to worry about, but Peppers and Vanden Bosch as well..

9. Ghost of Billy Mays

Ghost of Billy Mays Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Agree with the second half of your statement. I'm on the fence with Taylor Mays. He was a stand-out player with Matthews, Maualuga, and Cushing playing in front of him. Last year...not so much.