1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

mock draft

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesyscot, Apr 25, 2007.

1. cheesyscot

cheesyscot Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who in here has done just a first round mock draft? I did one the Press-Gazette. You know it doesn't seem that tough until you try and truely figure out ALL the teams needs. Also does anyone know of a mock draft that fans are doing on line? One where 32 people are given a team and you draft. That might be fun and a way to learn even more about the players about to come into the nfl

2. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That give thanks button is stupid. I want to "un-give" thanks.

As for me, I haven't updated my mock in forever, but I beat Mel Kiper, Mike Mayock, NFL Draft Countdown, and NFL Draft scout last year. I'll post mine soon and see if I can make it 2 straight years.

3. darth_vincent

darth_vincent Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesyscot -- the top link - Mock Draft Forums - on this page seems to offer what you're looking for:
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/mocklinks.html

I can't even figure out what the Packers want to do with the draft let alone worry about the other NFL Teams... and if you win any money I only want my ususal 3% fee for the referral...